Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #61
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Not long to go now till draw. You know I've a good feelin about this too, Masha has no pressure on her and has clearly been workin hard which makes me and I'm sure you all a lot less anxious. Obviously I'll be upset if/when she loses but we'll just take this AO one match at a time, hopefully there are a lot of wins. I've missed that bitchstare
Many of us miss her, we haven't seen a healthy Maria since September 29, 2011 in Tokyo, more than 3 months ago.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #62
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I'm honestly just excited to see her play again. No matter what happens, whether she plays like shit or not, I'm just so happy she's still out there and competing.
Too bad you're in the minority here... but I'm with you.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #63
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I can't wait for the tournament to start. Just to see her on court with that amazing outfit!
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #64
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno, I'm kinda liking this flying under the radar status for Maria...there is barely any talk about her in GM and everyone is still going back and forth with Kvitova and Moonballniacki. Hopefully she feels no pressure too and just swings for free there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #65
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckJaysRock View Post
how long til the draw comes out
10 am local time. So about 3 hours away. (Men's draw is first apparently so the women's one might not start till 12pm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I'm honestly just excited to see her play again. No matter what happens, whether she plays like shit or not, I'm just so happy she's still out there and competing.
This.

Last edited by Sharapovian : Jan 12th, 2012 at 07:14 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #66
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I dunno, I'm kinda liking this flying under the radar status for Maria...there is barely any talk about her in GM and everyone is still going back and forth with Kvitova and Moonballniacki. Hopefully she feels no pressure too and just swings for free there...
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking! She is not among the favorites going into this tournament, so she may surprise everyone! Hope it's true, but I guess we'll see it in a few days!
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #67
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

3 hours till MD
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #68
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I hope her 1st and 2nd round will be easy. She hasn't won a match since Tokyo, so easy matches will help her, she'll be more confident.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #69
country flag Nicaragua

Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice

is there a livestream for the draw ceremony?
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #70
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragua View Post
is there a livestream for the draw ceremony?
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ive.quals.html
Or this
http://www.youtube.com/user/australianopentv

Last edited by s teddy : Jan 12th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #71
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

excited
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #72
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea why am I staying up witness this The musical accompaniment rocks, though
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #73
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

So excited

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #74
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

This time they're doing the women's draw first...about to start.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #75
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

MARIA DREW VERA YES
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote