Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI! - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #3181
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

Thanks everybody for your welcoming words I'm sure I'll have loads of fun here in this forum. Don't worry, I'm already buckled up really tightly. Maria made sure of that xD She has really put me through a couple of heart attacks with some of her first rounds matches so far xD Although, I'm hoping this season will be a bit different. If we judge by it's start, she should have one hell of a year
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #3182
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Hi, everybody, I'm knew to the forum, and just wanted to say hello I know that the Open is finished, of course, but since it was such a great tournament for Maria (my favorite player), it seemed appropriate to have my first post here. Too bad she lost the final, I was rooting for her to win it with all my heart, but hopefully, she'll win some other major (preferably Roland Garros ) In my opinion, it's the only thing that she is lacking (winning a Slam after her comeback) to make a full circle in her career There, I wrote something for the start, and hopefully I'll have a lot of opportunities to discuss Maria's matches with you in the future
Welcome
Omg another Masha fan from Serbia

Dobrodosao/la na Tennisforum. Zelim ti uspesan pocetak i siguran sam da ces se lepo provesti. TF je brz, zabavan i haotican.
Spremi se za opaku voznju, jer bice svega i svacega. Mi smo ovde svi kao jedna velika, srecna, disfunkcionalna porodica

Vec imamo 3 stvari zajednicke- iz Srbije smo, Masha nam je omiljena teniserka i volimo vampire
Bicemo BFF-ovi

Mnogo mi se svidja tvoj username, tako je originalan i cool

Jos jednom, dobrodosao/la i uzivaj!
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #3183

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Welcome
Omg another Masha fan from Serbia

Dobrodosao/la na Tennisforum. Zelim ti uspesan pocetak i siguran sam da ces se lepo provesti. TF je brz, zabavan i haotican.
Spremi se za opaku voznju, jer bice svega i svacega. Mi smo ovde svi kao jedna velika, srecna, disfunkcionalna porodica

Vec imamo 3 stvari zajednicke- iz Srbije smo, Masha nam je omiljena teniserka i volimo vampire
Bicemo BFF-ovi

Mnogo mi se svidja tvoj username, tako je originalan i cool

Jos jednom, dobrodosao/la i uzivaj!
Hvala puno za reci dobrodoslice i pohvalu za nickname, Fighterpova. I meni se tvoj mnogo dopada, bas opisuje Mashu Vrv ce da nas ubiju sto pisemo na srpskom, al sta da se radi, moramo malo Da, lepe zajednicke tri stvari Vampiri inspiracija od Vampire Diaries Masha omiljena jer je jednostavno savrsena. Borbena na terenu, elegantna i pametna van njega pored nje, druga omiljena teniserka nasa Jecka eto, malo random cinjenica Let's now switch to the official language of the forum Hopefully, we'll have lots of fun and beautiful moments on this forum while we cherish Maria's numerous victories
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #3184
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Hvala puno za reci dobrodoslice i pohvalu za nickname, Fighterpova. I meni se tvoj mnogo dopada, bas opisuje Mashu Vrv ce da nas ubiju sto pisemo na srpskom, al sta da se radi, moramo malo Da, lepe zajednicke tri stvari Vampiri inspiracija od Vampire Diaries Masha omiljena jer je jednostavno savrsena. Borbena na terenu, elegantna i pametna van njega pored nje, druga omiljena teniserka nasa Jecka eto, malo random cinjenica Let's now switch to the official language of the forum Hopefully, we'll have lots of fun and beautiful moments on this forum while we cherish Maria's numerous victories
Totally, Masha is the most amazing woman on the planet

And it's so cool that you like Vampire Diaries, I absolutely love it too! I'm a hard core fan
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #3185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Totally, Masha is the most amazing woman on the planet

And it's so cool that you like Vampire Diaries, I absolutely love it too! I'm a hard core fan
lol, totally off topic, but I adore them and the vampire from my nick also comes from the fact that I usually stay awake like a vamp watching tennis people around me started thinking I'm crazy, but what can I do? they don't understand my fondness of Maria and couple of other players xD