Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI! - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #3091
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

Lets go Rafa! I can't handle another painful loss this weekend
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #3092
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

one set all

Nadal doublefaulted to lose the set. is his last name Sharapova?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #3093
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

It's so obvious that Nole is gonna win this . Maria and Rafa both on the finals of the same tournament both with lose again .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #3094
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

I'm feeling a little better about things after a good nights sleep. I think Vika would have beaten most players if she played that well yesterday. In all the doom and gloom of things, I didn't realise just how well she played after finding her final feet. Did she even make any errors?

It's still disheartening to be anhilated in a slam final, but at the very least it's to the world number one, who played excellently.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #3095
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Oh, and if Djokovic doesn't win, I'm going to have a total meltdown. I can't stand anything about Nadal.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #3096
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Go Nole!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #3097
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I'm a fan of Rafa, but he's playing worse and worse...I mean...when I watch USO 2010 I want to cry.
Now his shots are so short omg...so no surprise Nole can attack all the time.
He deserves it!
It'll be over in 4 sets probably.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #3098
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
At the moment, I think Maria is still the fifth best player on the tour, but I'm concerned that the other four (PK, VA, KC, SW) are all way in front of her.
They are, I do not have problems accepting that. Can she improve? I hope so. Will she? I don't know... Like I always say, the problem lies in her serve that becomes a bit bad under pressure and footwork. We shall see how is she going to develop, I do not expect anything from the year since I think that a lot of players have improved a lot and it is going to be quite difficult to get "easy" wins. But I do not want to get all doom and gloom. I wanna stay positive! Let's hope for the best. I just want her to stay healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Well let's just say I don't think it's a coincidence that Masha started playing a lot better after Sasha started coming to tournaments with her.
profesorakittens, lefty24, ewww... Hahahaha, you 2 are hilarious.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #3099
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Lets go Rafa! I can't handle another painful loss this weekend
This is why I'm not watching it. '11 Wimbledon . Also, Nole really isn't hot.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #3100
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

OMG Rafa!!! They're playing almost 5 hours...but we'll have 5th set!!!!!!!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #3101
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

What an insane match.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #3102
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rafa!

I can't take another Miami
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3103
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa's celebrations, I can't . How about winning the match first buddy?

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #3104
country flag Trih

I admit I'm a Nole/Roger fan and never cheer for Rafa or Andy, but this match is so epic that I won't be angry if Nadal wins.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3105
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm shaking. But I'm the same, I wont be too mad if Rafa loses cos Nole is such an amazing player. So proud of Raf for fighting through that 4th set
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote