Australian Open 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #46
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Australian Open 2012

Good first round oponent. (it seems so, I hope)

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Btw, does anyone know if Sabine will be playing doubles at AO?
Yes, that question was also in my mind. Who knows it?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #47
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I tweeted her asking if she'll be playing doubles. Whether or not she'll reply... who knows. Now that Petko has pulled out may she'll team up with Julia? I hope so.
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #48
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I tweeted her asking if she'll be playing doubles. Whether or not she'll reply... who knows. Now that Petko has pulled out may she'll team up with Julia? I hope so.
Julia will play doubles with Kanepi
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #49
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine should beat Vögele but you can´t be 100% sure about as Sabine can easily defeat herself on a bad day anyway!
I hope that she stays painfree and that she can find her service rhythm soon , then she should win this in two sets, otherwise it could become pretty ugly again with a Sabine who can´t serve and has no confidence in her strokes ( well, se saw that before, we know how this would look then )

anyway, I think Sabine will win this somehow as long as she doesn´t retire, but not sure if it will a convincing win, let´s hope for the best!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #50
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

From her fb
Quote:
Hi everybody, had a great couple of days of training here in Melbourne. Getting ready for the first Grand Slam of the year! Are you all excited!?
The draw is out and I´m playing Vögele in my first round on tuesday. I´m very much looking forward to playing! I heard that the weather is suppose to be good too... :-)
Sounds good Looking forward!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #51
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
I don't know anything about doubles too
AO doubles draw is outed. No Sabine.
tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #52
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
From her fb

Sounds good Looking forward!
Yes, it's definitely a good sign when she's starting to write on facebook and twitter. Then, she give us a chance to hope she can do some really good results in Melbourne. I hope it'll be like that

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #53

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Schedule for tomorrow is out:

Women's Singles - 1st Round
Sabine Lisicki(GER)[14] vs. Stefanie Voegele(SUI)

Show Court 3 11:00 AM
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #54
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see you guys today at 1 AM. Let's cheer Sabine

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #55
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Please win Sabine. No shocks, no frills - just a solid performance will do fine.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #56
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

come on Sabine and good luck!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #57
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

So glad the match will be on Eurosport1! No ugly Stream-watching tonight!

Good luck Sabine!

Last edited by hankmoody : Jan 16th, 2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #58

Hm than it's time for her to win. I have only bad memories when her matches were on Eurosport. Peer, Zvonareva...

I'm a little bit nervous. Please win Sabine!
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #59
country flag Sabinator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
So glad the match will be on Eurosport1! No ugly Stream-watching tinight!

Good luck Sabine!
Are you sure about that? If yes, that's excellent

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #60
country flag hankmoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Are you sure about that? If yes, that's excellent
Yep, I am! Their TV-schedule on the ESP Homepage says so!