Australian Open 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #31
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Australian Open 2012

Depending on which qualifier she gets, she should be able to win her 1R. 2R will be tough but Shahar has been playing like shit lately (but you never know-- Holland may pull off the 'upset'). And who knows what we'll get with Sveta tbh. She is so up and down like Sabine. If she makes it to the 4R to play Masha then I'll be happy win or lose.

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #32
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

German TV report

She said it's very nice in Melbourne. You can walk along the Yarra River in the evening, go into cafes and simply relax. The first big tournament of the year is never easy to play, you haven't played many tournaments. But you wanted to get better and worked very hard, so it's interesting to see who is in which form. Regarding the higher pressure on her due to Andrea's withdrawal she said you have to concentrate on yourself, give your best, then you will see what happens.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #33
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

we´ll see what happens but I think the draw is ok for Sabine... Peer could make it tough for Sab but I believe our sunshine will make 3rd round at least...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #34
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

There was an interview with Barbara Rittner and she mentioned there that Sabine was practicing in Melbourne (obviously, as we all saw it ) but that she couldn´t practice serve yet because of her abdominal injury...at least it is getting better and better but will be tough for her obviously!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #35
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, it doesn't look good We all know how is her game without serve looks like, so nothing optimistic. I only hope she can win some 1-2 matches and get her confidence back for the rest of 2012

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #36
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope she is healthy and can win one or two matches.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #37
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

According to her Homepage, she`s healthy and pain free again!
Hope she finds her form again quickly.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #38

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Sabine will be playing Stefanie Voegele in the 1R. Never seen her play so can't really comment on that.
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #39
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have no idea what to expect because I don't know this player. I just expect a win because she's against a qualifier.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #40
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Easy draw first round for Sabine. She has to make a great start with winning Voegele like 6-2 6-1.

Sabine is 6x better player than Voegele. Voegele also didn't qualified easy so I expect an easy win for Sabine.
I hope Sabine is ok mental and physical...

Last edited by Geekking : Jan 14th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #41

Oh wait, just remembered I saw her play Vika in Sydney. IF Sabine is healthy then she shouldn't have much to worry about.

Btw, does anyone know if Sabine will be playing doubles at AO?
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #42
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

there´s no doubt about winning easily for Sabine but don´t underrate Stefanie she could make it hard for our sweetie... I remember I saw Stefanie play about two times in Prague... in 2010 she was in top 100 and was regularly playing some WTA events but then she dropped her game if I remember well and spent lasty year playing ITFs... hopefully Sabine is fit and ready to win
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #43
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes I saw a little of Vika's win against this girl. Sabs with an easy win then please. I'd doubt this match will be getting any coverage other than live score.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #44
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Oh yes I saw a little of Vika's win against this girl. Sabs with an easy win then please. I'd doubt this match will be getting any coverage other than live score.
you never know but Sabine is no. 15 so there´s a good opportunity to get some coverage of the match... Sabine is going to play on Tuesday because she´s not in the Monday´s schedule...
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #45
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine will play in Tuesday. I saw Voegele in Sydney vs Azarenka, she hasn't nothing to answer against Vika, but it's normal. She has quite decent starts in Australia this year, she beat some good players and is accustomed to conditions in Melbourne. At Sabine is a lot of question marks: Is she's healthy? What is her form? What finally is the service? I hope Sabine will answer on these questions by the convincing straight sets victory

I don't know anything about doubles too

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote