Australian Open 2012 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM   #151
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Australian Open 2012

well done Bine! I have to admitt when I was watching 1st set and the 2nd one I didn´t belive she would win... Sabine showed great fighting spirit and I am so happy she´s through!

next up is Sharapova who hasn´t given a chance to anyone so far but hopefully Bine makes it tough for her... Sabine´s in R4 and I think we can consider this like a success... anyway Sab will gain over 200 points into rankings
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 01:14 PM   #152
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

great fight back from sabine

she was atrocious until 2-6, 1-3 down and then she found her game
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 03:20 PM   #153
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done good win and good fight from her.
Very interesting how the match against Maria will turn out (hate it when my faves play each other...). Maria seemed very strong so far but she didn't really play a strong opponent yet. If Sabine serves well and doesn't make too many mistakes this could be a great match
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:03 PM   #154
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

There's a longer highlight summary of her match on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDBoZ56hNrw

given the fact that the UEs usually aren't shown there it was quite impressive for me
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM   #155
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice win against Kuznetsova, Sabine!

What a great fight back from 2-6 1-3 down, nun sei artig und leiste keine Gegenwehr vs Sharapova

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:26 PM   #156
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

VERY impressive! Anyone know what Sabs said to the Ump at the end of the game?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #157
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Anyone know what Sabs said to the Ump at the end of the game?

I wondered myself. I think it included "first set", but I didn't get what she was saying.

My first guess was, that she apologized for playing so bad in the first set...
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM   #158
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
VERY impressive! Anyone know what Sabs said to the Ump at the end of the game?
i was courious about that too
i could only get "the whole time"
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:19 PM   #159
country flag Ian Aberdon

Sabs having a moan at the umpire? Maybe this is her new badass attitude!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 08:43 PM   #160
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Great fight back and great win!

According to her dad, she still has problems to cope with the pressure of being the favourite in the early rounds.
And also that the memorys of losing in the Qualis last year troubled her quite a lot in the first few days.
I`ll post the (german)article in the News-Thread.

Well... against Sharapova she won`t be the favourite, so let`s hope for the best!

Quote:
Anyone know what Sabs said to the Ump at the end of the game?
Yeah, would be interesting to know!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 09:24 PM   #161
country flag Ian Aberdon

[QUOTE i could only get "the whole time"[/QUOTE]

Svetlana was breaking wind "the whole time" ??

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:45 AM   #162
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sabs having a moan at the umpire? Maybe this is her new badass attitude!
At the end of the match? I thought she was complaining about Sveta's "handshake"...
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #163
country flag Ian Aberdon

One hears that Sabine sweet-talked the officials into giving her an evening match to avoid the worst of the heat. Good for you, girl! I would imagine Sabs could sweet-talk her way into anything, being the WTA darling that she is! Other players do it, why not her? You're learning Sabs!

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:24 PM   #164
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

It's about time she gets an evening match! and it's a chance to get on centre court and a big TV audience in Australia will watch her. Alot of people still don't know her that well, especially in Australia, and they all know who Maria Sharapova is but alot of them dislike her grunting, so hopefully many will cheer for Sabine!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #165
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait tomorrow! Hope that Sabine can get into QF!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote