Paris GDF SUEZ 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Paris GDF SUEZ 2012

It's not confirmed by Sabine yet but she will play in this tournament.

http://www.opengdfsuez.com/index_en.html#/players

Last edited by Geekking : Jan 24th, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #2
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Paris GDF SUEZ 2012

Maybe I'll go and support Sabine. Now looking for cheap flight to Paris and a couchsurfer who can host me..
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #3
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she will have good abrasion before major tournaments in Dubai and Doha Good decision Besides, she likes fast surfaces indoor

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Main Draw:

Maria SHARAPOVA [1] - BYE
HERCOG, Polona SLO - SCHEEPERS, Chanelle RSA
GAJDOSOVA, Jarmila AUS - NICULESCU, Monica ROU
SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE - LISICKI, Sabine GER

JANKOVIC, Jelena SRB - WICKMAYER, Yanina BEL
KANEPI, Kaia EST - MCHALE, Christina USA
ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA, Barbora CZE - QUALIFIER
PARMENTIER, Pauline FRA - MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel ESP

GOERGES, Julia GER - PEER, Shahar ISR
QUALIFIER - CETKOVSKA, Petra CZE
ZAKOPALOVA, Klara CZE - CORNET, Alize FRA
PIRONKOVA, Tsvetana BUL - LI, Na CHN

VINCI, Roberta ITA - HALEP, Simona ROU
QUALIFIER - KERBER, Angelique GER
MARTIC, Petra CRO - QUALIFIER
BYE - [2] BARTOLI, Marion FRA
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #5
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

just what Sabs needs, another CZE leftie!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #6
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
just what Sabs needs, another CZE leftie!!!
I like Lucie but she hasn't been playing that great lately so it's definitely a winnable match for Bine. Just hopefully she isn't too sad after this weekend. It's the possible 2R match against Niculesu that worries me. I saw her give Bepa a rough time at AO a few weeks ago. Hopefully she can reach the QF and get some revenge on Sharapova!
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #7
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

what a tough obstacle in the 1st rd.
And Lucie loves this tourn.
A QF against Masha would be g8...

BEST OF LUCK SABINE !!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #8
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

what a tough draw for Sabine! Lucie is nothing than a tough opponent she´s like a day and a night... she can play incredible and beat whoever and also lost to whoever... second roud Jarka or Niculescu, nothing easy one but I would prefer Sabine to play Jarka... Niculescu is a very unpleasant player to play against...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #9
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
what a tough draw for Sabine! Lucie is nothing than a tough opponent she´s like a day and a night... she can play incredible and beat whoever and also lost to whoever... second roud Jarka or Niculescu, nothing easy one but I would prefer Sabine to play Jarka... Niculescu is a very unpleasant player to play against...
LOL! Potentially BFFs meeting between Sabs & Jarka - the ball wouldn't stand a chance!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #10
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Hopefully she will reach R3 to have her next shot at Pova

If she will keep the rising tendency against her, (almost) nothing can go wrong
1st meeting 2 games 2nd 7 games 3rd 11 games 4th ??? games ... We`ll see
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #11
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
LOL! Potentially BFFs meeting between Sabs & Jarka - the ball wouldn't stand a chance!!
Certainly would be an interesting match for me! but prefer not as I want them both to get good results.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #12
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Hopefully she will reach R3 to have her next shot at Pova

If she will keep the rising tendency against her, (almost) nothing can go wrong
1st meeting 2 games 2nd 7 games 3rd 11 games 4th ??? games ... We`ll see
I hope she can do R3 as well but every game is different and you can´t count like this next time Sabine can be bugled but I know what you mean but it doesn´t work like this
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #13
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Sabs withdrew from Paris GDF SUEZ
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #14
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
Sabs withdrew from Paris GDF SUEZ
Ohh Nooo, WHY???

Hope she didn't escape of the pretty tough draw?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #15
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

@AmeMauresmo AmelieMauresmo
@sabinelisicki Sabine is withdrawing from GDF SUEZ open in Paris due to illness. Hope you get better...

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote