Australian Open 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Australian Open 2012

According to one of her team member she will hopefully be back and healthy for Melbourne. So what are you thoughts from Sabine for this tournament? Lets hope for an easy draw..
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #2
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Australian Open 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
According to one of her team member she will hopefully be back and healthy for Melbourne. So what are you thoughts from Sabine for this tournament? Lets hope for an easy draw..
What are your sources of information? As a rather pessimistic person, I will only believe it when I see her walking on court.
Looking at her past, it has always been quite a bad sign, when she didn`t Tweet during injuries!? Let`s hope for the best!
But even if she`ll be healthy for the AO, she usually needs quite some matches to find her form!
I hope I`ll be proven wrong!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she is healthy
GL!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #4
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She seemed happy enough in Sydney from what I saw, so maybe she knows she will be OK for Melbourne. Whether the injury will reoccur in Melbourne though....................

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #5
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
What are your sources of information? As a rather pessimistic person, I will only believe it when I see her walking on court.
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...Sw5P46aq6-sbnt look to the second vid.

training and rain in Melbourne - we have our smiling darling back

she's hitting a man
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #6
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I've never been so excited for a Slam in my entire tennis fandom years. GL Sabine!

Btw, anyone else apart from Mojo and myself going to be at AO?
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #7
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Good signs, nice footage So I assume she will play. I really miss her in the Sydney tournament, which doesn't interest me much at all with the way results have gone. I hope the Australian Open will be alot better!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Jan 11th, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #8
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Tennistweets.com made a point that Sabine is already "out", allowing for Jarmila G. to move up to be a seed. Does anyone know if Sabine is truly out of the AO?

Tweet:

tennistweetscom tennis tweets.com
clijsters #12, serena lucky #13, looks like gajdasova needs 1 more wd to get seeded (lisicki already out)
5:53 PM Jan 8th
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #9
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #10
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Haven't heard anything official from the tournament or Sabine herself, so I don't believe it.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #11
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

She seems fine to me! she's started posting on twitter again.

"Rain please go away!!! We want sun to practice outdoors here in Melbourne!! :-)"

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #12
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I can't tell my source but he/she is someone so close to Sabine.

I think she is testing herself before the AO whether she is ok or not for the tournament...
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #13
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I guess Sabine would have told us already if she withdrew, I mean, anything else would be weird, especially as she is practicing already in Melbourne and was on twitter again!
But yeah, she probably is testing herself if she is fit enough, serve is for sure which hurts most with such an injury and u couldn´t see her hitting a serve in that clip anyway but I really hope that she plays at least, would be really disappointing otherwise!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #14
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

I think they mixed with Petko
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #15
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
serve is for sure which hurts most with such an injury and u couldn´t see her hitting a serve in that clip anyway but I really hope that she plays at least, would be really disappointing otherwise!
not a serve but we could see an overhead she didn't smash
she hit it very careful
whatever this means - there are still some days until the tourn.-starts, so let's be optimistic

Code:
I think they mixed with Petko
I'm sure they confused names