25k Innisbrook - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
25k Innisbrook

here's lexy's part of the draw:

STEVENSON, Alexandra (USA) (7) vs qualifier
qualifier vs (WC)STARR, Denise (USA)
PELLETIER, Marie-Eve (CAN) vs PEREIRA, Teliana (BRA)
qualifier vs BURYACHOK, Irina (UKR) (3)
AREFYEVA, Tetyana (UKR) (8) vs (SR) KUSTOVA, Darya (BLR)
ROLLE, Ahsha (USA) vs qualifier
qualifier vs qualifier
LIM, Alize (FRA) vs (WC) BRODSKY, Gail (USA) (2)

could have been worse. gl and get a good start to the 2012 season lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: 25k Innisbrook

R1: Alexandra STEVENSON (USA) (7) Vs Lauren EMBREE (USA)

go lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Elenarulez

Elenarulez has disabled reputation

good luck lexy!!
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #4

to be finished today i think (becaus of rain):

Stevenson v Embree 64 26

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #5
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I can actually see Lexy winning this event, but she'll lose eventually

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #6

i think she already did, because the score on bet365 shows EMBREE playing GUSKOVA and that means they're already playing R2. oh come on lexy, you can not afford to lose those matches!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #7

yes, now we got the official result:

R1: Lauren EMBREE (USA) defeated Alexandra STEVENSON (USA) (7) 4-6 6-2 6-3

there's nothing to say any more....