Ana Ivanovic official "(in 4R)Everything is possible" Australian Open 2012 thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic official "(in 4R)Everything is possible" Australian Open 2012 thread

Couple days before draw ceremony I only wish Ana to escape in 3rd round two best 9-16 seeds Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters. In that case everything will be in Ana's hands for at least solid result here - she is healthy, have good coach and hers FH is back already several months ago (so its all on her how often she want to use that).

Good luck on draw dear Ana, and please listen your coach when he tell you to not panic and to play aggressive!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Jan 17th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Ivanovic official "Everything is possible" Australian Open 2012 thread

Don't know what to expect ...
Hope she won't lose in R1...
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
even though almost any serious tennis fan would know that!
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #3
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Cp6uja, man, you have no mercy. As if it's not enough that she is with that Scott again, you had to open another thread.

But, I love your new sig Eternal optimist.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #4
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
...you had to open another thread...
No matter how things looks bad at the moment, we should never forget that Ana is former #1, GS champion and AO finalist.
Also she is healthy and still one of seeded players, so of course that first major of the season deserve new thread.

I understand why people here worry about Ana, but compared to start of last season when we all have so big expectations she is at least healthy and have very serious coach. So like this thread title suggest - Everything is possible... especially if she not draws in early 3rd round Kim or Serena

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #5
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

The other thread covers the AO too
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #6
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Melbourne loves Ana, Ana loves Melbourne.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #7
country flag Cp6uja

BTW that tall blonde girl from pic on opening post is Ana's new sparing partner.
http://media.watoday.com.au/sport/ sports-hq/raw-vision-sharapova-and-ivanovic-warm-up-2886021.html

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #8
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Nice, they both need some confidence.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #9
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure they were hitting together because you can't hear Maria's grunts when Ana is hitting the ball. I think she was practicing with someone else.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #10
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I don't think that they practiced together. It's just video showing who practice in Melbourne.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #11
country flag Linguae^

Everything's really possible. I like those pictures from Hisense Arena. I think she's ready to rock, she will buy some confidence as the tournament goes on.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #12
country flag Cp6uja

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
I'm not sure they were hitting together because you can't hear Maria's grunts when Ana is hitting the ball. I think she was practicing with someone else.
Maybe Ana at early beginning of practice sessions says hers new sparing partner "shut-up or I will fire you!"

JK. Of course they not practice together - otherwise internet media around world will be full of pics from that happening. But way how theirs yesterdays night sessions are presented in Australian media really suggest that AO 2008 finalists Ana and Maria practiced together, so I just repeated that to bring some life into this thread.

As Ana Ivanovic fans we are not enough excited like we should to be just about 24 hours before draw of first grand slam of the season!

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #13
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

After Sydney I think she will lose R1 at AO again.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #14
country flag Linguae^

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyajde! View Post
After Sydney I think she will lose R1 at AO again.
Why are you always so negative?! Who needs a fan like that?!

Ana will prove all of us wrong at this year's Open. Just watch out, maybe her game gets underway right here, in Melbourne. You never know that, but she showed some glimpses of her good form recently and Nigel's always there, so she's maybe able to reach her first QF since her FO title?
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #15
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

R1: Domingez-Lino
R2: Krajcek-Barrois
R3: Pavs
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
even though almost any serious tennis fan would know that!
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote