Coming out... - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #76
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Oh my goddddd, this is so adorable.

Just trust yourself and don't be scared.
Thank you
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #77
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

What an awesome thread, so inspiring! Really gives me self-confidence and hope for acceptance in the future.
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #78
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserpova View Post
What an awesome thread, so inspiring! Really gives me self-confidence and hope for acceptance in the future.
Thanks for the good rep Laserpova

Are you a guy or a girl btw?
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #79
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

What everyone else has said, just go with it.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #80
country flag Fighterpova

Things are going well
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #81
country flag Fighterpova

Anyway, why don't people share their experiences? I don't want this to be a thread about myself
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #82
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #83
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Things are going well
This is so cool!
I'm really happy for you.

I was 16 (exactly two yeras ago) when the first time came out. I told my twin-sister and she didn't believe like ten minutes but then she realized that I'm serious. She was totally cool with me and a bit happy actually. It last more than half a year for me, to came out next time. I told my best friend, but over MSN and this isn't so cool. We're talking and I just wrote to her. She was very surprised with my information but also totally cool. Just two weeks later I finally told my mother. We're in my room and I was sooo fu*king nervous.
But it was really cool. She said to me, that she loves me no matter who I am, and hug me.
In the next couples of weeks I told that ''secret info'' to my father, older sister, one another friend and all of them were really cool. Ok, father was firstly considerably confused, but it was fine quickly.
I'm not out in my class but if would anybody ask me, I would tell. Now a lot of people know for me and I'm really happy. Life is much less stressful.
I've almost totally accepted myself.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #84
country flag Messisleftfoot

Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice Messisleftfoot is just really nice

I know this is my first post but I saw this thread and felt the need to make an account just to post this, hoping against all hope I could find some understanding here.

So it all happened, or rather started, when I was 16. My parents and friends had never even thought I could be gay, and honestly neither had I; I had some sparse thoughts about guys but was rather convinced I was into girls. I had lost my virginity at 14 and hooked up with several girls since. So I was dating this girl for two months when I was 16 and was kinda friends with her twin brother too, although I always had the sneak suspicion he could be gay. One day, I went to her house to see her and surprise her but she wasn't there, she was out with a friend. Her (twin) brother though invited me to stay and play some FIFA with him, we were not close but got along well so I just said yes; so there we were playing, and he suddenly put his hand on mine, we started smiling at each other and then we just started kissing. I didn't think anything of it back then but just didn't back off. Meanwhile, her sister came out, saw us, threw a huge hissy fit and then told the whole school what she had seen.

So everyone at school now knows about this and we both lose all our friends, resulting in us becoming best friends. Life became hard at school though, I was mocked by pretty much everyone, ostracized. I still remember I had 'dyke' sprayed in my locker and found a whole bunch of pink clothes there and some lube. Also in biology class when we were talking about contraceptions and STDs everyone was looking and laughing at me. I was miserable at school. I had doubts about my own sexuality too, when to a few nightclubs and bars, hooked up with lots of random girls, but really something felt wrong. I wasn't enjoying it for more than one reasons, one of them perhaps bizarrely being that I found their pussies too loose.

So there I was, my life was a living hell at school, I was having like serious doubts about my sexuality and I only had one friend, who was exactly in the same situation. One day in school I just cracked, punched him and had a fight with him in front of the whole school, calling him a freak and all sorts of name really and saying he had made out with me. Guess it was a desperate and failed attempt to fight off peer pressure. One day when my parents were at work, he came over to my house and tried to reason with me; we had another fight but somehow we ended up making out in my living room and we went further. When my parents came home, he was sucking my dick right there in our living room couch. My parents are both huge homophobes and kicked me out immediately, saying I was a disgrace and they never wanted me to set foot on their house again.

At least I wasn't homeless as my older sister, who is working abroad, let me stay at her appartment. I started dating the guy but things just didn't work out great in the end, it only lasted a few months. He eventually cheated on me with another guy. So there I was, living alone in a hotel room, with no friends, no boyfriend, a complete pariah. Sometimes people I was once really close with just completely ignore me, don't reply to my hellos; my best friend (well, not anymore) told me he'd kill me if I ever spoke to him again.

My life now is pretty much all about hitting gay bars, trying to get know guys, hooking up. It's the only way to somehow fight off my loneliness and how miserable I feel. But not with much success; gay guys only seem to want sex and nothing else, I want more, I need someone to connect with. I'm not ashamed of being gay, but I just feel so lonely and miserable. It's just so hard, all of it. I don't expect anyone to understand or even respect it, but it's worth a try, sorry for wasting your time.
Messisleftfoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #85
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messisleftfoot View Post
I know this is my first post but I saw this thread and felt the need to make an account just to post this, hoping against all hope I could find some understanding here.

So it all happened, or rather started, when I was 16. My parents and friends had never even thought I could be gay, and honestly neither had I; I had some sparse thoughts about guys but was rather convinced I was into girls. I had lost my virginity at 14 and hooked up with several girls since. So I was dating this girl for two months when I was 16 and was kinda friends with her twin brother too, although I always had the sneak suspicion he could be gay. One day, I went to her house to see her and surprise her but she wasn't there, she was out with a friend. Her (twin) brother though invited me to stay and play some FIFA with him, we were not close but got along well so I just said yes; so there we were playing, and he suddenly put his hand on mine, we started smiling at each other and then we just started kissing. I didn't think anything of it back then but just didn't back off. Meanwhile, her sister came out, saw us, threw a huge hissy fit and then told the whole school what she had seen.

So everyone at school now knows about this and we both lose all our friends, resulting in us becoming best friends. Life became hard at school though, I was mocked by pretty much everyone, ostracized. I still remember I had 'dyke' sprayed in my locker and found a whole bunch of pink clothes there and some lube. Also in biology class when we were talking about contraceptions and STDs everyone was looking and laughing at me. I was miserable at school. I had doubts about my own sexuality too, when to a few nightclubs and bars, hooked up with lots of random girls, but really something felt wrong. I wasn't enjoying it for more than one reasons, one of them perhaps bizarrely being that I found their pussies too loose.

So there I was, my life was a living hell at school, I was having like serious doubts about my sexuality and I only had one friend, who was exactly in the same situation. One day in school I just cracked, punched him and had a fight with him in front of the whole school, calling him a freak and all sorts of name really and saying he had made out with me. Guess it was a desperate and failed attempt to fight off peer pressure. One day when my parents were at work, he came over to my house and tried to reason with me; we had another fight but somehow we ended up making out in my living room and we went further. When my parents came home, he was sucking my dick right there in our living room couch. My parents are both huge homophobes and kicked me out immediately, saying I was a disgrace and they never wanted me to set foot on their house again.

At least I wasn't homeless as my older sister, who is working abroad, let me stay at her appartment. I started dating the guy but things just didn't work out great in the end, it only lasted a few months. He eventually cheated on me with another guy. So there I was, living alone in a hotel room, with no friends, no boyfriend, a complete pariah. Sometimes people I was once really close with just completely ignore me, don't reply to my hellos; my best friend (well, not anymore) told me he'd kill me if I ever spoke to him again.

My life now is pretty much all about hitting gay bars, trying to get know guys, hooking up. It's the only way to somehow fight off my loneliness and how miserable I feel. But not with much success; gay guys only seem to want sex and nothing else, I want more, I need someone to connect with. I'm not ashamed of being gay, but I just feel so lonely and miserable. It's just so hard, all of it. I don't expect anyone to understand or even respect it, but it's worth a try, sorry for wasting your time.
Omg, that is terrible

There is this guy that I like now and he likes me back, but yeah, I'm really scared about my future. I'll be moving in 2 years and most gay guys here just want sex and I want more...I want a meaningful relationship and I don't want to feel empty and alone, but the problem here is that gay guys are more hated in Serbia than murderers and such people And nobody wants to speak a word with you if you are gay, which is why I am so lucky to have wonderful friends who accept me

I hope everything works out for you

And have fun on TF, it's like a wild jungle of never ending bitchiness and fun
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #86
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember exactly who was the first person that told that I like to be dressed though I'm still straight

ok my parents know this for a year now, but they still don't allow me to dressed out

ok I just wore women shoes to the mall and get into girl's toilet today

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #87
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

It's weird for me. I'm so scared to come out to my family even though my sister and mom suspect that I'm gay and would be perfectly fine with it. I can't ever imagine myself coming out to my dad. He's so conservative and old fashioned that the thought of one of this children being gay wouldn't even cross his mind.

To the public however I am the complete opposite. I talk about to strangers all the time.

Only 3 people know I'm gay. My best friend and her best friend who guessed, and my best guy friend. I wanted him to guess but he couldn't figure it out, but then his dad guessed.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #88
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for you Fighterpova
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #89
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messisleftfoot View Post
I'm not ashamed of being gay, but I just feel so lonely and miserable. It's just so hard, all of it. I don't expect anyone to understand or even respect it, but it's worth a try, sorry for wasting your time.
Poor baby I wanna give you a gigantic hug
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #90
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I'm 16 and a half-ish and I finally came out, but only to 2 of my best friends. They are the people I could trust with anything in the world and they've always been by my side. Not to mention we've all been great friends over the years and I am so lucky to have them!
They've known me for a very long time, so they weren't too shocked, they took it pretty well. They told me that it doesn't matter at all, because I'm a great friend/person and that we'll always stick together no matter what I almost started crying

We went out and everything was looking like a normal night, but when we were coming back home later in the evening and when we were completely alone I told them. My voice was shaking, I was so nervous
But I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends, they're the best friends in the world

But this is just a small step.
I still have to come out to the rest of my friends(including a guy friend that I've gotten really close with and who I have started developing deep feelings for) and to my parents, which wont be easy at all

So my question is, when did you first come out and to who?
The first steps are always the hardest, and it includes accepting it yourself.

When I came-out to my mum, it was all a big embarrassing scarring accident. I was 13 and doing stuff with this guy on our living room couch when she walked in on us. It was just horrible. Then a few years later my grandpa found out and disowned me. I moved out of the house when I was around 16, and havent really talked to him since. Obviously everyone I know knows that I am gay, whether they like it or not.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote