Coming out... - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #46
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coming out...

I'm glad you are comfortable and ready to do this.

Hope you are getting the love and support you need and deserve in RL as well as from here.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #47
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Hey, just wanted to update things since something really big happened. I'm glad I made this thread, it made me feel so much better and it's great to have such amazing friends who always support me Things have been good since and I'm still adapting.

Dunno if it's smart or not to tell everyone this, but here it goes. A couple weeks ago I met this guy at my tennis club and he is new there(he moved to my city a while ago), but he's already experienced at tennis. He's 17 and a half. He's about my height, maybe just a bit taller and has dark blond, short hair and dark blue eyes and VERY nicely built and he's very handsome. I saw him playing earlier that day and he was really good. Instantly I though "Wow, he's hot". So anyway, later, we were sitting in the lounge of our tennis club and I we were just having a nice convo and I was just trying to be friendly since he was new. We had a loooong convo and he was really friendly and funny. So before we went home, we exchanged phone numbers.

The next day, I had practice early in the morning and when I was done, I saw him again and he said "You were really good today, I'm impressed" and we then went to grab some ice cream and sit at a popular cafee for a bit. Last week, prior to the last day of school, we were on Skype and we were talking til 4.20 in the morning and this Sunday we went out for the first time(officially). I've known him for a very short amount of time(less than week at that point) but the more time I spent with him, the less I could control the way I felt. And we went out that night and had a blast and he walked me home since it was o his way home and then there was just a really awkward moment of silence and he looked in my eyes...my heart started pounding...he got closer to me...and then it just happened! We kissed. It was a short kiss, but I never felt like that in my life My lips were burning, my hear was pounding like crazy and I was so confused. I could barely sleep that night, I was thinking about it non-stop.

We were kinda awkward after that til yesterday and we had an awkward convo and he said that he wanted to go out again if I was up for it and I said yes. The thing is,I have no idea what's happening with me, I never felt like this about anyone, I've completely lost my appetite and all I can think about it him...Could it possibly be what I think it is???

The thing is, I told myself I'll take it slow once I came out, but now I feel like things are happening all of a sudden

What do I do, help???
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #48
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

what a long ass reply, I hope someone actually reads it
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #49
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

That's so cute, I think you shouldn't take it slow, the pace you're having is fine for a relationship IMHO, plus there's no rule that says you should wait a certain amount of time to start a relationship after your coming out. Keep doing what your heart tell you, I think you're following the right instincts.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #50
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

I think that's simple, you love hime and he loves you. So why not!? It's a very sweet story btw...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #51
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
I think that's simple, you love hime and he loves you. So why not!? It's a very sweet story btw...
Omg, love?

Calm down people, I met this boy less than 2 weeks ago
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #52
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cute story, whatever you're feeling right now is absolutely normal. I'm sure sex is coming up in the near future, possibly days to weeks (actually minutes to hours in the gay world). Whatever you do just make sure to be safe and use condoms.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #53
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

It's called a crush, it's 100% normal and it's very cute
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #54
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Awww That's really sweet. I say go and have some fun!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #55
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Hey, just wanted to update things since something really big happened. I'm glad I made this thread, it made me feel so much better and it's great to have such amazing friends who always support me Things have been good since and I'm still adapting.

Dunno if it's smart or not to tell everyone this, but here it goes. A couple weeks ago I met this guy at my tennis club and he is new there(he moved to my city a while ago), but he's already experienced at tennis. He's 17 and a half. He's about my height, maybe just a bit taller and has dark blond, short hair and dark blue eyes and VERY nicely built and he's very handsome. I saw him playing earlier that day and he was really good. Instantly I though "Wow, he's hot". So anyway, later, we were sitting in the lounge of our tennis club and I we were just having a nice convo and I was just trying to be friendly since he was new. We had a loooong convo and he was really friendly and funny. So before we went home, we exchanged phone numbers.

The next day, I had practice early in the morning and when I was done, I saw him again and he said "You were really good today, I'm impressed" and we then went to grab some ice cream and sit at a popular cafee for a bit. Last week, prior to the last day of school, we were on Skype and we were talking til 4.20 in the morning and this Sunday we went out for the first time(officially). I've known him for a very short amount of time(less than week at that point) but the more time I spent with him, the less I could control the way I felt. And we went out that night and had a blast and he walked me home since it was o his way home and then there was just a really awkward moment of silence and he looked in my eyes...my heart started pounding...he got closer to me...and then it just happened! We kissed. It was a short kiss, but I never felt like that in my life My lips were burning, my hear was pounding like crazy and I was so confused. I could barely sleep that night, I was thinking about it non-stop.

We were kinda awkward after that til yesterday and we had an awkward convo and he said that he wanted to go out again if I was up for it and I said yes. The thing is,I have no idea what's happening with me, I never felt like this about anyone, I've completely lost my appetite and all I can think about it him...Could it possibly be what I think it is???

The thing is, I told myself I'll take it slow once I came out, but now I feel like things are happening all of a sudden

What do I do, help???

omg the cuteness in this post just made my day
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #56
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do I do, help???

I dont have experience, but its obvious u like each other.
Btw, did you know he was gay?

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #57
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
omg the cuteness in this post just made my day
I know me too
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #58
country flag angelabarnes38

angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
It's called a crush, it's 100% normal and it's very cute
Even I would call it as a crush. Let it continue for a while so that It could be called as love.
angelabarnes38 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #59
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do I do, help???
omg this is soooo cuuuute awwwww it's clearly a huge crush, the premices of a relationship! You are nervous, your hands are sweating, you can't stop thinking of the other, you always want to see him, you check your phone in hopes that he sent you a text... etc... this is really cute

and don't worry about the pace, just do whatever you want to do if you feel ready. Don't feel urged for anything really but just be happy, good in your skin, and ready.... you should be comfortable with your new boyfriend ....
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #60
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

That's so adorable just follow your heart, and you'll know how fast or slow to go. And have fun with it