Sydney 2012 - WITHDREW (abdominal strain) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #1
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Sydney 2012 - WITHDREW (abdominal strain)

Let's hope a couple days rest does Sabine the world of good & she comes back strong and ready for Sydney. She is only entered for singles, no doubles.

DRAW:

(1)Wozniacki v BYE
Cibulkova v Peng
Pavlyuchenkova v Petkovic
Q v (7)Radwanska

(3)Azarenka v Q
Jankovic v Goerges
(wc)Dokic v (wc)Holland
Q v (8)Bartoli

(6)Zvonareva v Kuznetsova
Safarova v Ivanovic
Pennetta v Q
Q v (4)Li

(5)Stosur v Schiavone
Vinci v Hantuchova
Lisicki v Q
(2)Kvitova v BYE

Tournament starts 8th January. GL Sabine!

Official website: http://www.apiainternational.com.au/

Last edited by everythingtaboo : Jan 8th, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #2
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney 2012

Don´t know if she will play or not but the fact that she didn´t withdraw immediately is already positive, I guess!
Qualifiers should all be beatable if Sabine is fit again, a match against Kvitova would be a good test before Melbourne obviously!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #3

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

If she is still injured she should not play. If she was to face Petra... then yeah, that could be one mess of a match.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #4
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

ufffwhat a f...ing drawing! Couldn't be worse. Kvitova is really in Form - look to the Hopman-Cup Wozniaki would have been the better lot

If she's not fit at all, she should cancel Sydney

btw: still no sign of life neither on twitter, hp, nor on fb...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #5
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
btw: still no sign of life neither on twitter, hp, nor on fb...
Yes thats never a very good sign. If she is fit again than she should play in Sydney. She needs the matches!
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
ufffwhat a f...ing drawing! Couldn't be worse. Kvitova is really in Form - look to the Hopman-Cup Wozniaki would have been the better lot
What I'm worried about is she may feel she needs more matches before AO & play despite injury. Hopefully she & her father know better than that & let her rest up for the big one. I've been at Hopman Cup all week & watched every Petra match & she just got better match after match. If Sabine is injured she shouldn't even attempt to play that match.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #7
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Really tough draw. In other hand, I don't see easy part of draw. Really strong field.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #8
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Agreed chaps...I'm always worried when there is no sign of life from Sabs on the social networks. But maybe she's just in transit.

Kvitova looming...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #9
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Sorry to say that but she has no chance to win match against Kvitova at the moment.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #10

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Sorry to say that but she has no chance to win match against Kvitova at the moment.
And thats why she wins it. The start for a super season. (I'm dreaming...)
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #11
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

It's confirmed that Sabine will play Sydney...
I hope she bring bodyguards for one of her fan...
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #12
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's confirmed that Sabine will play Sydney...
Well, I think that's a good sign, no? How do you know. Was there an anouncment?

Quote:
Oh dear...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #13

Quote:
What do you mean?
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #14
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe it! I got a reply from their Facebook page I guess it's still possible she may pull out? But, they just told me an hour ago she's playing.

http://www.facebook.com/SydneyIntern...omment_mention
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #15
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
What do you mean?
This guys is going to watch Sabine...
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Well, I think that's a good sign, no? How do you know. Was there an anouncment?
My friend asked and the tournament confirmed

https://www.facebook.com/SydneyInter...74644649261408

Last edited by Geekking : Jan 7th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.