Julia Down under 2012 - Sydney - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #76
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Down under 2012 - Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Rittner said Julia had her blood count examined to make sure it's nothing more serious.. Hope everything is ok.
Well, that took a while. But I suppose it is understandable since she had the "tissue problem" before and also the back problems. They weren't linked with something new. The nth cold she had now is probably what determined her/them to do it. And I bet there is "something", because the only other hypothesis is anxiety and I think it's not very plausible. Hopefully, it will also be detectable and benefits from a known rapid cure. I also bet that about a two months rest would do the trick
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #77
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Well, the reason behind this check-up was her fatigue.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #78
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

I see. Then it really took a while
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote