TF Betting Thread - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #2101
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TF Betting Thread

^ took the Bitch @ 3,00 after *3-0
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2102
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Too bad I don't see any good odds for tomorrow. What am I going to do with all the money?
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2103
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

what are the odds for Makarova and Niculescu?
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #2104
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Not available yet.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2105
FORZA SARITA

i guess Makarova will be around 1.90/2.00 and Niculescu 3.20
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2106
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

What do you guys think about Halep and McFail?
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2107
FORZA SARITA

McFail could win but Halep is just crap
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2108
country flag supermod

Kerber/Kirilenko losing was pretty easy to guess.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #2109
country flag supermod

Quote:
Kvitova - Makarova 1.79 | 2.01
Stosur - Niculescu 1.69 | 2.15
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2110
FORZA SARITA

wow didn't expect such a low odd for Niculescu
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #2111
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow didn't expect such a low odd for Niculescu
Well Monica is 9-4 this year and Sammy is 1-5. I'm sure that hasn't gone unnoticed by the punters and bookmakers. Not saying Monica will win, but given the form of the two players it is certainly understandable that people think she has a decent shot. Personally, I'm trying hard not to let myself get overoptimistic because I know how unpredictable tennis can be and I don't want to let myself be too disappointed in the event Monica loses.

Reallistically it's probably a 50/50 match meaning the value for Monica is okayish but nothing that screams amazing value.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2112
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie flopping hard to McHale but Xtina went from @2.3 to @2.46 put tenner on her
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #2113
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Bet on Hantuchova @ 2.62 and Petrova @2.20

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #2114
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Bet on Hantuchova @ 2.62 and Petrova @2.20

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done.
Why did you bet on Petrova? She barely scraped by Hsieh and that was only her second win this year.
bjurra is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #2115
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
Why did you bet on Petrova? She barely scraped by Hsieh and that was only her second win this year.
IDK have a weird feeling it will click for her soon.

Saw her practice in Sydney and she was playing GOAT, really surprised by her poor start.