Europe/Africa Zone I 2012 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:45 AM   #106
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe/Africa Zone I 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
You are right about greece beating bosnia now. At the time I thought Eleni was injured and that Jugic Salkic was playing.

And by the way, it is completely relevant when I said Anett would be top 100 when she was 18. You said that Despina was top 400 and that she was only 18!!!I said that when Anett was only 18!!!! then she would be top 100. The people anett played were nearly top 200. Despina would lose to all of them in straight sets comfortably
Eleni may not play but we still have chances with Papamichail and Sakkari against Tinjic and Husaric

You really underestimate Despina. First of all, it is completely irrelevant where Annet will be in 2 years. This Fed Cup is going on this week, not in 2 years. Those players you said were all top 200 are actually not top 200. None of them are. I just felt like pointing that out since you are trying to say those things that are not true. And they would not beat Despina that easily. Despina beat Monica Puig over the Summer. Puig is just outside the top 200 like those girls you mentioned, Despina also beat girls like Coin, Zanevska, and Larriere last year. 2 years ago, Despina played a very tight three setter against Buyukakcay who was top 200 at the time. I think Despina could definitely make it competitive against the likes of Sadikovic, Vogt, and Putintseva

Quote:
And by the way, Despina just lost to Manisha Foster ranked 778 61 75. You dont think Anett would beat her 2 and 2 if anett was playing her best.
You are so stupid. And you said Despina played challengers in france and spain, well she hasnt made it past the second round in 6 months and recently lost first round in a 10k in england
I don't think Annet will beat her 2 and 2. Despina had a bad day, so what?

I am the stupid one? No offense but other people in this thread think that about you so I wouldn't talk

Yes, I said Despina has played many challengers in France and Spain, which she has. And where the hell are you getting this information from? She hasn't made it past the second round in 4 months, not 6. Stop making up these lies . And it was the offseason so she didn't play for over 2 months...And yeah you already said she lost to that Foster girl at that 10K. You don't need to keep repeating yourself

And since you are so interested in comparing Despina and Annet, in the past year Despina has won 9 main draw matches in tournaments 25K or above. Annet has not won any MD matches in tournaments 25K or above

And 16 year old Annet is going to be ranked about 650 after Fed Cup. 16 year old Greek Maria Sakkari will be ranked around 700. I'm not saying Maria is anywhere near as good as Annet, but If you say Annet will be top 100 in 2 years then I'll say that Maria will be top 200 in 2 years. Does that change your opinion on the Greek team? It shouldn't because the future is useless right now. In the 2014 Fed Cup thread then you can come and brag about how Annet is in the top 100

Quote:
Greece will now beat Bosnia because they dont have Jugic Salkic and it seems that Daniilidou will play but Anett might be able to scam a set of either Larcher de Brito or Koehler
Now Eleni may not play...She needs to make up her mind

And I don't see Annet winning a set of MLDB...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari

Last edited by hellas719 : Jan 31st, 2012 at 01:55 AM.
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:18 AM   #107
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Eleni may not play but we still have chances with Papamichail and Sakkari against Tinjic and Husaric

You really underestimate Despina. First of all, it is completely irrelevant where Annet will be in 2 years. This Fed Cup is going on this week, not in 2 years. Those players you said were all top 200 are actually not top 200. None of them are. I just felt like pointing that out since you are trying to say those things that are not true. And they would not beat Despina that easily. Despina beat Monica Puig over the Summer. Puig is just outside the top 200 like those girls you mentioned, Despina also beat girls like Coin, Zanevska, and Larriere last year. 2 years ago, Despina played a very tight three setter against Buyukakcay who was top 200 at the time. I think Despina could definitely make it competitive against the likes of Sadikovic, Vogt, and Putintseva

I don't think Annet will beat her 2 and 2. Despina had a bad day, so what?

I am the stupid one? No offense but other people in this thread think that about you so I wouldn't talk

Yes, I said Despina has played many challengers in France and Spain, which she has. And where the hell are you getting this information from? She hasn't made it past the second round in 4 months, not 6. Stop making up these lies . And it was the offseason so she didn't play for over 2 months...And yeah you already said she lost to that Foster girl at that 10K. You don't need to keep repeating yourself

And since you are so interested in comparing Despina and Annet, in the past year Despina has won 9 main draw matches in tournaments 25K or above. Annet has not won any MD matches in tournaments 25K or above

And 16 year old Annet is going to be ranked about 650 after Fed Cup. 16 year old Greek Maria Sakkari will be ranked around 700. I'm not saying Maria is anywhere near as good as Annet, but If you say Annet will be top 100 in 2 years then I'll say that Maria will be top 200 in 2 years. Does that change your opinion on the Greek team? It shouldn't because the future is useless right now. In the 2014 Fed Cup thread then you can come and brag about how Annet is in the top 100

Now Eleni may not play...She needs to make up her mind

And I don't see Annet winning a set of MLDB...
You make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason I said anett was going to be top 100 when she was 18 was because you were boasting about how good despina was for her age. You were like, she is sooooo good cause shes top 400 and shes only18. Greece will beat Bosnia, even without eleni, if mervana doesnt play.

By the way, im sorry i dont know this but what was the rank of the girls despina played at 25ks. And how many tournaments did Despina play?????? Anett played 3 25ks and against top players. You are not stupid in your predictions of results, you just dont read properly what i am saying. And by the way, it isnt necassarily the ranking of the players that counts, its the form. Sadikovic (50k winner), Vogt (career high), Putintseva (eddie herr winner and made the final of orangebowl). And Amra Sadikovic beat Cagla Buyukakcay staright sets the match after she beat anett.

And the foster girl is an important issue as in terms of current form, anett is in the better form
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:20 AM   #108
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
Obviously when I said they are gonna win the group it didn't include missing their top player.
Now the Brits will go through and also win the playoff against some Group A mugs (likely Austria).
Why Demi. She cant play singles and Richel would be better
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:22 AM   #109
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
Catalina Cristea is an ex-tennis player, now she works for the FRT (Romanian tenis federation) as a federal coach
Well if she was ranked 59, then why isnt she on the Itf womens circuit player search?
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/players/index.asp
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:34 AM   #110
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hogenkamp is playing a $25k in Burnie.

Also, Catalina Cristea.
Papillon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:49 AM   #111
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Rus is OUT for Netherlands

http://www.nusport.nl/tennis/2728242...n-fed-cup.html
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:58 AM   #112
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon. View Post
Hogenkamp is playing a $25k in Burnie.

Also, Catalina Cristea.
Ohhhhhhh...... I am so stupid. I thought it was Cirstea
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:06 PM   #113
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

STREAM SCHEDULE

Wednesday: Estonia vs Bulgaria, Israel vs Netherlands
Thursday: Poland vs Croatia, Israel vs Portugal
Friday: UNKNOWN
Saturday: PLAY-OFF MATCHES (Winner of Poll A vs Winner of Poll C, Winner of Poll B vs Winner of Poll D)
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM   #114

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Richel just lost to Zaniewska 0:6 1:6
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM   #115
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the stuff from Judy Murray on twitter is really funny. I think she's a great addition

@judmoo
paul_masterton is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:56 PM   #116

Is there any website where we can watch SPORT5 for free?
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:17 PM   #117
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton View Post
Some of the stuff from Judy Murray on twitter is really funny. I think she's a great addition

@judmoo
Here we can follow many players on Twitter.

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/

But what did they all get at the Hotel?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:18 PM   #118
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh...... I am so stupid.
I agree.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:22 PM   #119
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
STREAM SCHEDULE

Wednesday: Estonia vs Bulgaria, Israel vs Netherlands
Thursday: Poland vs Croatia, Israel vs Portugal
Friday: UNKNOWN
Saturday: PLAY-OFF MATCHES (Winner of Poll A vs Winner of Poll C, Winner of Poll B vs Winner of Poll D)
Estonia
What time the play starts?
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:25 PM   #120
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote