LIVE WTA Rankings - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #466
country flag danielrosario

danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WTA Ranks Update Thread

Is there any way to obtain a sortable version of the rankings by birth date, like the old website had?
danielrosario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #467
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
anyone manage to find pdf updated ranks on WTA site ?

i still see 10 Dec version
Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
I e-mailed Kelly Fry( KFrey@wtatennis.com )about it , here her response:

They will, it is in the process of being worked out (hopefully all fixed by the end of the holidays.)

The printable rankings are located here on the new website: http://www.wtatennis.com/press-center : As you can see, it's still pulling from the Dec 10th rank date, but that is being worked on now.

You can keep emailing me for each week's PDF, I have all the copies available.
Man, the WTA really screwed up their website. Never seen a professional site go so far backwards so quickly.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #468
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know how can I watch the rank by country on the new website?
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #469
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulTruth View Post
Does anybody know how can I watch the rank by country on the new website?
in Press Center you can find various pdf
country rankings: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...es_Country.pdf
tejmeglekvár is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #470
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

They have updated the PDF rankings

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...es_Numeric.pdf
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:16 PM   #471
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute

Are Ula's points for 7th Jan correct? She already had 1490 points and the 60 points she gained this week are definitely more than her current worst result in the ranking.
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #472
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Sebastian View Post
Are Ula's points for 7th Jan correct? She already had 1490 points and the 60 points she gained this week are definitely more than her current worst result in the ranking.
Yes, they are correct. Her lowest point is 110, you must count the mandatory tournaments (AO/FO/wIMBLEDON/US Open, indian wells/miami/beijing/madrid). In her case Madrid doesn't count because she wasn't ranked high enough for direct entry

Here her ranking breakdown http://www.tennis4wta.com/urszula-ra.../Rankings.html
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #473
country flag Kerbicz

Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Sebastian View Post
Guichard advised you to examine Ula's ranking brakdown; another method is to check the 16TH TOURN column in the current PDF ranking table. There you'll find that her 16th countable result is 110 pts and therefore, in a non-mandatory tournament, she has to earn more than 110 pts to raise her score.
Kerbicz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #474
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Vika will be no.3 soon...
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #475
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

shouldn't Pavly have 1690 instead of 1570
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #476
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
shouldn't Pavly have 1690 instead of 1570
It has already been updated for next week (Jan 14 rankings).
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #477
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I still think she should have 1690
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #478
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

fixed it
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #479
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
fixed it
of course quick to fix it when a Russian had too few points
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #480
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judio View Post
24 Hours After Issuing them

They Have STILL not Updated the Page

Yes, that's very annoying.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote