Sacha Jones now an Aussie - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #1
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future
Sacha Jones now an Aussie

I see we now have another player in the top 300...

Is she a chance of an AO wildcard??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/...rns-Australian
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Bluish

Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sacha Jones now an Aussie

Bluish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM   #3
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I would never have seen that one coming! Great for us to have Sacha on board. OUr stocks are getting better and better with the addition of Arina Rodionova as well.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #4
country flag Swanny006

Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice Swanny006 is just really nice

Shocked.
Swanny006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic, Rodionova sisters, Gajdosova, Jones, ...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #6
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy about this one she will be able to play under AUS for all tournaments as well as she has dual citizenship. She has top 50 potential imo so this is a good thing.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #7
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

good news for Australia so beacuse she has dual citizenship she wont have to wait for ages before she can play with AUS next to her name?
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #8
Bluish

Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Dokic, Rodionova sisters, Gajdosova, Jones, ...
Dokic came through the Tennis Australia system entirely.

It shouldn't surprise anyone though, Australia is one of the envied countries in the world. It's not just tennis players flocking here - it's everyone!
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:57 AM   #9
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

This kills me.

Thanks Sacha, takes 5k for winning the NZ NATIONALS last week, an Auckland MDWC, and leaves for Australia for an AO MD WC.

Classy.

Last edited by Mana : Dec 28th, 2011 at 01:22 AM.
Mana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #10
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
This kills me.

Thanks Sacha, takes 5k for winning the NZ NATIONALS last week, an Auckland MDWC, and leaves for Australia for an AO MD WC.

Classy.
Would you to further your carrer?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:13 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

She had better not be getting an ao md wc over the likes of Bobusic or Peers........

Shame for NZ tennis.....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:16 AM   #12
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbal View Post
Would you to further your carrer?
Of course I would, but I would not have played the NZ Nationals and asked for a WC into Auckland if I knew I was going to do this.
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #13
country flag Mana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
She had better not be getting an ao md wc over the likes of Bobusic or Peers........

Shame for NZ tennis.....
Got me a feeling she's asked for an AO MD WC.

Make her qualify.

Plenty of other girls who deserve it over her this year.
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #14
Bluish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
Of course I would, but I would not have played the NZ Nationals and asked for a WC into Auckland if I knew I was going to do this.
I agree, it's not very ethical of her at all.

Surely not an AO MD WC.
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:32 AM   #15
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

She won't get an AO maindraw wildcard, her results lately don't warrant it. She has the ability to go top 100, will see how the tennis australia system actually helps her.

Wonder if she will get a spot in the AIS?

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote