Whose going to the AO? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #1
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Whose going to the AO?

So who is going to the AO? Would be great to get a bunch of us to cheer on the Aussies.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #2
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Whose going to the AO?

I'll go if someone pays for my airfare
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #3
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
I'll go if someone pays for my airfare
Good luck with that.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #4
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i'm going for the first five days i'll probably try and see Gasquet, Gonzalez, Dolgopolov, Ferrer, Stosur and catch a few of the aussies before they get hit off the court in the first round!
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #5
country flag Chris93

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
i'm going for the first five days i'll probably try and see Gasquet, Gonzalez, Dolgopolov, Ferrer, Stosur and catch a few of the aussies before they get hit off the court in the first round!
Not Fernando. He pulled out.

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #6
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

yeah, i just noticed that on the injury thread on MTF i hate it how he never gets to play anymore, he's one of my favourites to watch
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #7
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I've got my RLA ticket for day 1, but haven't decided which other days I'm going. Maybe day 2 and one other day during first week Might go in on the first weekend too.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #8
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Ill be there on and off most of week 1 and then maybe a couple days week 2 depending on who is left in and availability of tickets!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #9
country flag chris1897

chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice

i'll be there week one!
chris1897 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #10
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Should be who's or who is...sorry
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #11
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Girls & boys play quallies wed??
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #12
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Usually I just buy a 5 day ground pass and see how motivated I am. Hopefully work doesn't screw me over...

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #13
country flag Chris93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Should be who's or who is...sorry
Does it matter?

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #14
Bluish

Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold

I'm going Day 6, 8 & 9
Bluish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #15
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbal View Post
Does it matter?
Thought you might like to know that you made a mistake. Oh well, sorry I mentioned it.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote