Changing the coach - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:33 PM   #31
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changing the coach

Quote:
Romi Cvitkovic@TennisRom Mar 22nd
Overheard: Bollettieri on JJ, "She has lost her confidence ... Needs a full-time coach. She wanted Chip, but he is with Lisicki."
Any opinion about the role of Chip Brooks and other Bollettieri coaches?
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #32
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Any opinion about the role of Chip Brooks and other Bollettieri coaches?
No, sorry...

Found this. From last year. Is she having a Bollettieri coach with her in Miami?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #33
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the new coach name?
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #34
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MardenDiller View Post
what's the new coach name?
Chip Brooks
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #35
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Is he a permanent addition to the team, & is he 'as well as' or 'instead of' her dad?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #36
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

as well as, he trained her at the academy before, but is now on route with her to help her find her game again, i guess her dad stepped down for now, but he still travels and trains her, from what i've seen.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #37
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
as well as, he trained her at the academy before, but is now on route with her to help her find her game again, i guess her dad stepped down for now, but he still travels and trains her, from what i've seen.
I haven't heard of it yet.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #38
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I haven't heard of it yet.
Me too.
I thought he was only im Miami with her because the acedemy isn't far away. Was he also in Charleston?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #39
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Yes he was there, you could see him sitting in her box at her match VS serena.

and Sabi tweeted to Chips wife after charleston so his wife was there too it seems judging the tweet.

since it sadly was a rather short match, you should find him, but dunno at which score they showed her box.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #40
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

He was in Charleston? Cool.
Unfortunately (or luckily!?) I couldn`t watch her match against Serena.
Will be interesting to see if he`ll join her on her trip to europe too!

Off topic, but:
Sabi??? That nickname sounds kinda weird to me, but ok... I`m not going to judge creativity.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #41
country flag Ziva

haha wanted to try something new actually i don't like it either.
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #42
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
and Sabi tweeted to Chips wife after charleston so his wife was there too it seems judging the tweet.
Not his wife but their daughter was there
Don't expect Chip's going on the european tour otherwise it's time for trying some changes and come of age
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:45 PM   #43
country flag Ziva

Done !!!

Welcome Mr. Sanchez

Bring her back on track !

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:52 PM   #44
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Done !!!

Welcome Mr. Sanchez

Bring her back on track !
better late than never Good luck Sabine
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:16 AM   #45
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

At last! Couldn't care less whether it was Sabs herself, dad, or both, but Sabs needed a change. Who knows whether it will work out, but at least it's something different. And something I have been advocating for the last year. She's slipping down the rankings - something needed to be done.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote