Starting the year in Sydney Qualies - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #31
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starting the year in Sydney Qualies

all you need to see tbh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #32
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Oh no, that doesn't look good . The same as last year . Should have played Auckland...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #33
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She couldn't, she would have missed the new year's celebration with her boyfriend.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #34
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikstar...7628758328409/

some more pics
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #35
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
She couldn't, she would have missed the new year's celebration with her boyfriend.
Okay, fine. If she just plays well at the Australian Open everything is good. I'm just not optimistic...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #36
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I wasn't optimistic since I heard about Ovi, the fact that she was only gonna play Sydney before the AO, and why was she practicing with male juniors? I get the feeling she dislikes the new racket, as well. I'm pretty sure she'll lose first round at the AO. Must she have a boyfriend? I mean, some of her best results came when she was single...
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #37
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's disappointing. Not the fact that she lost but her attitude
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #38
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri not a great start into the year at all... But I hope the AO is going a bit better, I'm going to be optimistic.
So she screwed up qualies but I think it's still way too early to blame her new bf on the performance (in general I'm not a fan of blaming the partner when a player sucks cause they're all adults who know what they have to do, it's their own fault when they have their priorities wrong )
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #39
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Kiri not a great start into the year at all... But I hope the AO is going a bit better, I'm going to be optimistic.
So she screwed up qualies but I think it's still way too early to blame her new bf on the performance (in general I'm not a fan of blaming the partner when a player sucks cause they're all adults who know what they have to do, it's their own fault when they have their priorities wrong )
Ovi's fans named Kiri as the reason why he was slumping. Just doing our part.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #40
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Her thigh looks so strong!

http://flic.kr/p/b8hLav
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #41
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

does the racket make such a big difference though? she uses the exact same string with the ezone now, which she used on her previous racket.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #42
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

don't think she would switch if she wasn't 100 percent confident in the racket; remember she spent the off season in u.s. with boyfriend, a new routine for her; probably practicing a lot less. relationships and tennis don't always go hand in hand. if it's the racket she will switch back; her head obviously wasn't into the match. we will see what will happen.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #43
country flag Nikkiri

I also agree with not blaming it on her being in a relationship. Personally it bothered me when Ovi fans were calling her a jinx and whatever so I'm not about to do the same thing. Her coach said she had a good off season.. maybe she did. She just arrived in Australia later than she probably should have. It was only her 2nd match of the year.. there's no need to panic just yet. I believe she will have better results in Melbourne. And hopefully in doubles still.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #44
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she'll be fine for the Aussie. Just working out the kinks. Her season basically just started and definitely don't think it's her bf. If she's happy with him, I'm happy.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #45
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
I think she'll be fine for the Aussie. Just working out the kinks. Her season basically just started and definitely don't think it's her bf. If she's happy with him, I'm happy.
you make too much sense to post at tennisforum!
Kiri is lucky to have such a nice supporter like you

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote