Starting the year in Sydney Qualies - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #16
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Starting the year in Sydney Qualies

Glad you survived this match, it should have been really tough to see it live. You said her serve was quite bad, how was the rest of her game ?

Can't wait for more pics
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #17
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Not a great performance but glad that she won saving a MP
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #18
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Rest of her game was okay.. lacking a bit of power but she prob just needs a few matches to get going. Also she didn't come forward enough.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #19
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikstar...7628743142075/

some of my pics
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #20
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Very very close... But it was only the first match of the year, hopefully she can rise her form.

It's actually good that she plays qualifying in the end, imagine she would have played only main draw directly against someone really good...

Good luck for your next match!

@Agronsky: Have fun (Actually I'm a little jealous )
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #21
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

wow, very close match but I'm happy that she could come back and win in the end. After all it's just the first match of the year so it's understandable that she needs some time to find her rhythm.
Arvidsson is next, haven't seen her play in ages but I hope Kiri can get through a bit easier
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #22
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Maria has never played against Arvidsson and I have no clue how Arvidsson plays. Considering this plus Kiri is not at her best yet, this match is uncertain

Hopefully Maria will prevail
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #23
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agronsky. View Post
Oh you've seen Ivanovic, Radi, Bepa and Lucie too, great

Maria has the same dress than at the end of 2011, I wonder if she will have a new one for AO

Anyway thx for the photos
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #24
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Maria is down 6-3 4-0 to Arvidsson. Fight Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #25
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Maria broken for 0-6 2nd st at love. The match was 1 hour 14 minutes long.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #26
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

seems like she did not have any good preparation for the season. I blame ovie...
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #27
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

match report from Nikkie (Agronsky)

@badasskiri
Serve is up the shit again

Kiri not a happy baby right now

2 terrible calls against Kiri and she asks "are you joking" then she just leaves a ball that was going in... not happy at all.

Kiri just threw her racquet... nothing working at all

getting bageled and losing in qualies to arvidsson totally amazing prep.

Well Kiri tanked the final games just terrible didn't even care

Shouldn't have switched racquets. She's hitting with even less power than before

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!

Last edited by cosmoose : Jan 7th, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #28
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

Is it possible to go back to the old stick? I think Yonex discontinued her old one.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #29
country flag Nikkiri

Yeah it was bad. Hoping maybe she just thinks she's too good for qualies didn't want to be there. She can do much better. Too passive. The Kiri who beat Stosur twice last year was nowhere to be seen. She started well to go up 2-0 and I thought wow this will be good, she even served well.. then I dunno what happened. At 0-4 down Jimy was still trying to encourage her but she just didn't want to be there anymore.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #30
country flag Remix13

Oh that doesn't look good for AO