Storm Sanders Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #1
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Storm Sanders Cheering Thread

Haven't seen a thread for Storm yet.

She had great results in 2011, and is playing in Hobart qualifying.

Top 250 by end of 2012?
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #2
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Storm Sanders Cheering Thread

Top 250 might be a bit ambitious by the years end, but I like her game. Uses her 'leftiness' well.

Though seeing her highlights (or more likely low lights) when she played Sally Peers - the poor gal had a shocker then

Good choice for a quallie w/c
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #3
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I would say Top 350 perhaps by the end of this year might be more realistic....

She is heading to Asia for some events in March/April last I heard....probably the 25/50k challengers around Japan...

It will be easier to judge after that tour to see where she is at...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #4
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i was wondering when someone would start a thread for Storm. hoping for a good 2012 with no matches like the one she had against Peers!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #5
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

On twitter said was sick in wc playoff, explains peers score ha
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #6
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me a bit of Benesova, small, good ball-striker and a lefty. She needs to learn a few more skills and patience, but she seems well on her way
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #7
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Good ballstriker, but I saw her getting quite simply outplayed by Rajicic at the wildcard playoffs. It will be interesting to see how far she goes, think she should be faster for her height though.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #8
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ On the contrary I was quite impressed with her when I saw her smash Rajicic in the 18s the week before I think Vicky had an off day, but Storm was cool and composed and I liked what I saw.

Good luck in Hobart.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #9
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Storm lost today 62 64. Respectable scoreline.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #10
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

She lost about 7 games in a row in the middle of the match, so outside of that patch, Storm was holding her own. Not a terrible WTA debut.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Good test for Storm to play these players....rather than just 25k challenger level players..

Hopefully she gets a decent draw at AO qualies and she can perform like she knows she can...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #12
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

she plays AO qualies?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #13
country flag anthonyqld

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenis.chile View Post
she plays AO qualies?
Not yet, but she got a wildcard to Hobart Qualies & didn't do too badly. So I assume she will get one.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #14
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ She will. Barty claimed a qualifying wc by winning the 18s, but now that she's in the main draw Storm will receive it as the runner up.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #15
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

So after reaching the 3rd round of AO juniors, Storm did well today in qualifying in Burnie.

She beat a top 500 player for the third time in her career, defeating #436 Van Der Meet (NED) 7-5 6-1 after having beaten Oriana Nowicki earlier in the day. Plays final round of qualies tomorrow against the 15th seed. Should have a good chance! Looking forward to see what Storm does this year