Per4ever! Come To Chat! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:01 PM   #1
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Per4ever! Come To Chat!

Where are you? Will You Talk To Me?

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:09 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I'm here
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:10 PM   #3
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Soooo You Are! I Miss You!
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:19 PM   #4
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I missed you too *hugs*
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:22 PM   #5
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
I missed per more - K
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:25 PM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

Becca
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:26 PM   #7

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
K

How are you today?
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:30 PM   #8
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

I'm feeling great Becca...within a few hours I meet Tine and Fleemke² and we'll see Juju-Kim
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:34 PM   #9
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

how's Becca?
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:36 PM   #10

Where will you see Juju and Kim

I'm well -I have to go to class in ten minutes.

SOunds like your day will be more exciting than mine
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:38 PM   #11
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

exhibition tourni in Charleroi (belgium)...also a match Leconte-Bahrami
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:45 PM   #12

ooohh well have fun - come back and tell me about it

I wanna go watch tennis too

Send Ferrero some good vibes btw, he needs them
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 02:23 PM   #13
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

tx, I will