Sydney 2012. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #46
country flag Theodoropen

Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sydney 2012.

I'm going to bed now, with the hope that somehow Sam turns this match around while I'm asleep.
Theodoropen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #47
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

At least she is looking good in Asics
Go Sam
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #48
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Looking better now...has stopped with the lunatic decisions.

2-1
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #49
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Oh Sam. Franny takes the first set 6-2.

The only positive is that she doesn't appear to be getting angry at herself like she was against Benesova.

Sorry to hear about your Dad

It would be nice if Sam could give you something a little nicer to focus on
Thanks

I'm really thinking she's going to pull this out! I watched the US Open Final just to get the vision in my head of Sam playing great and winning.
Towanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #50

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

BP

PLEASE TAKE IT SAM PLZPLZPLZL

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #51
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future

I can feel that much needed break coming!
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #52

Or just block the BH into the net. Either way.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #53

Franny holds 3-3

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #54
country flag Towanda

okay, maybe that much needed break will come on Schiavone's next service game.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #55

15-40...

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #56

-_-

Fran breaks for 4-3

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #57
country flag Towanda

well, she managed to win the US Open and do so playing really great tennis despite having a less than stellar year prior to that, so I'm not gonna let this get me down and I hope she doesn't either.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towanda View Post
well, she managed to win the US Open and do so playing really great tennis despite having a less than stellar year prior to that, so I'm not gonna let this get me down and I hope she doesn't either.
That's right; the potential for good results is always there for Sam. It just sometimes lies dormant.

I hope she can pick herself up again reasonably quickly though.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #59

Some good BHs at the end of that game.

5-4 Franny serving for it.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #60
country flag Towanda

This is a good sign that she's still fighting hard