Sydney 2012. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #31
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney 2012.

No-one can hold
2-1 Franny
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #32

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sam...

3-1 Franny

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #33

4-1

She's making strange decisions on court and has no confidence in anything she's doing, except for pounding the FH from the back of the court. That's not going to be enough to beat Franny.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #34
country flag Theodoropen

Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
4-1

She's making strange decisions on court and has no confidence in anything she's doing, except for pounding the FH from the back of the court. That's not going to be enough to beat Franny.
I can't deal with how Sam's playing. Evidently, the combo of playing in Australia against Fran is too much for her.
Theodoropen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #35

5-1

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #36
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future

I almost wish my internet would go out so I wouldn't have to watch anymore of this.
Towanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodoropen View Post
I can't deal with how Sam's playing. Evidently, the combo of playing in Australia against Fran is too much for her.
I know what you mean. Some of her shot selections are a bit cringeworthy.

Although Schiavone isn't giving her any rhythm.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #38

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #39

Hey Towanda, haven't seen you around for awhile

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #40

Finally some good play. Pity the set is already gone

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #41

Holds serve for the first time, 5-2

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #42

Two SPs saved.

She's at least giving me some hope for the second set.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #43
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Hey Towanda, haven't seen you around for awhile

Hey SilverPersian! I've been browsing but not posting. I've had some family things going on as my Dad's pretty sick. I still check in to see what's going on with the boards, and I've been watching the matches online. It's good to have a bit of time to post while watching the match, although I wish the match was going better!
Towanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #44

Bp :d

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #45

Oh Sam. Franny takes the first set 6-2.

The only positive is that she doesn't appear to be getting angry at herself like she was against Benesova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towanda View Post
Hey SilverPersian! I've been browsing but not posting. I've had some family things going on as my Dad's pretty sick. I still check in to see what's going on with the boards, and I've been watching the matches online. It's good to have a bit of time to post while watching the match, although I wish the match was going better!
Sorry to hear about your Dad

It would be nice if Sam could give you something a little nicer to focus on