2012 Kim News - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #121
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Kim News

Aww... very nice. I don't know how high Flipper can go, but hopefully she'll follow in Clijsters/Henin footsteps.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #122
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Venus Williams sees Kim off
Kim vs. Venus Williams. This is the headline for the single match of Kim's Thank You Games on 12 December at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp.

On Wednesday 12 December Kim will bow out of her tennis career and this time for good. Kim's Thank You Games are completely dedicated to that farewell. In her last match Kim plays Venus Williams. Venus has a special relationship with the Antwerp Sportpaleis too: she took part in the Diamond Games four times, she won the tournament twice.

Venus Williams: "This is a very special moment for me. I was in Antwerp already at the first edition of the Diamond Games in 2002. I'm always very happy to play here, the audience is incredible. It is an honour to be able to play against Kim in her last match. I am really looking forward to it and am very pleased with the invitation! "

For Bob Verbeeck, organizer of Kim's Thank You Games, Venus is the perfect adversary for Kim: "Over the years Venus has contributed largely to the success of the Diamond Games, through her tennis and her victories, but also through her personality. Venus joined the Diamond Games right from the start, at the start of Kim's breakthrough too. We could not have hoped for a more symbolic goodbye for Kim."

After the match, there will be a one-hour-long Kim's Thank You farewell show. The evening is concluded by a doubles match.

There are currently hardly 3000 (of 13,000) tickets left available. Should you still want to be part of this special event book now through www.thankyougames.be or via telephone +32 70.345.345.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #123
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Love it, love it, love it. Kim and Vee
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #124
country flag Gawain

Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold

Alledgedly Kim will play doubles with Amélie Mauresmo against Flipkens/Williams at the TY games.
Gawain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #125
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

^yes, and between the singles and doubles match there will be a live tv-show with Kim (Cafe Corsari becomes Cafe Kim for once)
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #126
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know which channel will show the singles and doubles?
Thanks
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #127
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Kim won the Karen Krantzcke Sportsmanship Award for the eighth (!) time. It's time they name that award after her.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote