2012 Kim News - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #31
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Kim News

I would like to her see her play Stuttgart as well. Happy she's gonna be in Madrid (well, she doesn't have a choice anyways) cause I'll be there for a couple of days. But she needs to play at least 2 clay tournaments before RG. Like a poster above said, she has barely played on clay since 2006 and she really can't pin all her French Open hopes on one lead up tournament where she might lose in the 1R.

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #32
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed that Kim did not make it to another final at the Australian Open but I think she played a brave tournament. The match against Azarenka could have gone either way and she caused a lot more trouble for Azarenka than Sharapova did. I still believe that Kim can beat anyone provided she is healthy.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #33
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Kim is 30th in the new rankings.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:18 AM   #34
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Kim is 30th in the new rankings.
After Paris, virtually nothing to defend right? 30 is actually pretty good considering the year she had last year.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #35
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

well kim's name is down for IW so fingers crossed she is fit and ready to play both there and miami. her ranking will take care of itself, she will be top 10 after RG if she keeps making semi finals or better

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #36
country flag kitb
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold

Official: No Indian Wells.
Kim doesn't want to rush and wants to give her ankle the time to heal fully.
She'll be back for Miami.

kitb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #37

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

That's the smartest decision for her. Shame though, she has had such success at Indian Wells in her career. Miami could be the last time Kim plays in the United States! Let's hope not.

Thank You, Kim
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #38
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

too bad, Indian Wells has always been one of my favourite tournaments, but she defenitely shouldn't rush things and make sure the ankle is completely healed!

Kim's reaction:
"Ik ben erg teleurgesteld dat ik omwille van mijn enkelblessure dit jaar niet kan deelnemen. Indian Wells is altijd een heel speciaal toernooi voor mij geweest. Ik won er in 2003 en in 2005 na een blessure. Ik heb schitterende herinneringen aan Indian Wells en heb er altijd genoten van de steun die ik kreeg van de fans. Ik wens het toernooi dan ook het allerbeste"

"I'm very disappointed that because of my ankle injury I can't play this year. IW has always been a very special tournament for me. I won there in 2003 and in 2005 after an injury. I have really good memories of IW and I've always enjoyed the support I got from the fans there. I wish the tournament all the best."
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:59 PM   #39

From Filip Dewulf: Kim Clijsters on radio 1: "I want to do everything to be ready for the Olympics, because I know I have a good chance of winning."

Glad to see she has such confidence on grass. It always befuddles me how unconfident she is on clay given her results there but how energetic she is when it comes to grass.

Thank You, Kim
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:47 AM   #40

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

it was in this pre-olympic radio show with champions from the past and the future IOC president Jacques Rogge was there too!

some things Kim said:

When she was a child, she watched the Olympics with admiration. Now the end of her carreer comes closer, she defenitely wants to be there. "In 2000 (Sydney) I was still too young, in 2004 (Athens) I had problems with my wrist and in 2008 (Beijing) I was pregnant. Those were the circumstances. I'm very happy that I can be there in London. I will to everything to be as fit as possible.'

A good schedule is very important in the busy 2012 season. "Even Nadal and Federer don't play certain tournaments. Federer is now resting for an entire month. It's going to be a tough season. But every tournament I play, I can win."
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 11:31 PM   #41

From her website:

Kim: 'I know I'm a contender in London'

During Radio Olympia in Antwerp, Kim said that she is looking forward to the London Olympics.

"I'm happy to be able to take part in the Olympic Games", Kim said. "After I had stopped my professional career a first time, I followed my heart and managed a comeback. Tennis just makes me feel better and that way the drive and experience returned."

"As a child I always watched the Olympic Games. And I certainly want to experience it before I truly conclude my career. I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to be ready for it. I know I stand a chance there. Taking part is important, but I would love to win the tournament. Taking part with all the other Belgian athletes is something very special too."

Thank You, Kim
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:11 AM   #42
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

has kim done well enough to keep herself in the race to London? I mean I know she did reach AO SF, but would 900 pts cut it? I don't follow Kim religiously so I wouldn't know.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM   #43
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I´m not sure but I think top 64 or so players go to London and she is in it so

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #44

for the Belgians: Kim will, for the first time ever appear on "De Laatste Show" tomorrow night!!
since the beginning of her carreer, they wanter her on the show, but she's always refused, until now !!
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #45

Sarah, is it a serious talk show or a late-night comedy one?

http://www.tennisidentity.com/tennis...tage-fila.html

Kim will be wearing Fila's vintage collection at Miami.

Thank You, Kim