Kim's Thank You Games - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #1
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute
Kim's Thank You Games

Anybody going?
I have a crazy idea of flying all the way to Antwerp!
Could anyone in Belgium recommend accoms and how to get to the venue?
I know this forum's a bit quiet lately but would appreciate some help!

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #2
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim's Thank You Games

I'm going!

Getting to the Sportpaleis is very easy, if you have a ticket, you can use busses and tram for free, and both stop right in front of the entrance. It's getting to Belgium that might be more of an issue
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #3
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
I'm going!

Getting to the Sportpaleis is very easy, if you have a ticket, you can use busses and tram for free, and both stop right in front of the entrance. It's getting to Belgium that might be more of an issue
i've already checked the air tickets and klm provides connecting flights from amsterdam!
where is the pick up point? I've located sportpaleis on the transport map but the crazy lines are driving me crazy!

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #4
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

To get from Brussels airport to Sportpaleis in Antwerp, you can take the train from the airport to Antwerp. Get off at Antwerpen-Centraal = central station. Alternatively, you can take an airport bus from the airport to Antwerp, it's a bit slower but it's cheaper.

Re. accomodations, there are a lot of possibilities in Antwerp. If it has to be cheap, you can stay at the new youth hostel called "Pulcinella". I haven't been there myself but it's brand new so it should be ok. It's right in the city centre so good location for some beers or whatever after Kim's farewell

I'm not going to see Kim but I live in the city centre of Antwerp so always available to join for some of those beers Or if you have any more questions about Antwerp or how to get there, let me know!
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #5
country flag kitb
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys I know it's laaaate but I'm in Antwerp and I've got 2 extra tickets. I've won a contest but I won't need these tickets as I've already got VIP ones
So if anyone can be in Antwerp BEFORE 6pm, you can have them, FOR FREE of course!

kitb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #6
country flag KimClijsters24

KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice

Anybody watching through live stream that would like to share?
KimClijsters24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #7

KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice KimClijsters24 is just really nice

Well, I'm looking for a stream, but there are none available, the sporza.be one won't work from my country.. just wondering if anybody found one.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #8
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimClijsters24 View Post
the sporza.be one won't work from my country..
Odd.

Did you really go here? (ignore the video and click on the "nu live" link on the sidebar to the upper right >>> http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...nnis/1.1502746
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #9
country flag nikc

nikc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Odd.

Did you really go here? (ignore the video and click on the "nu live" link on the sidebar to the right >>> http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...nnis/1.1502746
it doesnt work in my o****ry, do you have another link? thank you!!

Gisella Dulko
- Ana Ivanovic -Yanina Wickmayer
Elena Dementieva - Caroline Wozniacki
nikc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #10

Yeah, all videos are available, except the live stream it says connection rejected, but thank you anyway
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #11
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

This is the DIRECT link to the livestream >>> http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video..._live/1.517653
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #12
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimClijsters24 View Post
Yeah, all videos are available, except the live stream it says connection rejected, but thank you anyway
Same here.
Kimking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #13
country flag nikc

sporza doesnt work outside belgium, i have always the same problem... i cant find other link anywere!

Gisella Dulko
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #14

Found one!! http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups...303184860.html
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #15
country flag nikc

http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups...303184860.html

Gisella Dulko