OFFICIAL retirements 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #16
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: OFFICIAL retirements 2012

and lilia osterloh and mashona washington don't seem to be playing anymore either lilia hasn't been on any entry lists for ages, but played WTT last year, and mashona hasn't entered any tournaments since november and didn't defend her 25k doubles titles in january from last year. someone in her thread said she tweets a lot about studying and getting back to work and that she has a business in real estate, so i guess she's looking for other options now.....
but again, nothing official....i guess it's the same as with meilen tu e.g. they quietely stop playing and do something else without ever officially retiring...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #17
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Meghann Shaughnessy retired from the game

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #18
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

Elena Bovina??
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #19
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo mack View Post
Elena Bovina??
She is still playing on the ITF circuit. Including last week.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #20
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
and lilia osterloh and mashona washington don't seem to be playing anymore either lilia hasn't been on any entry lists for ages, but played WTT last year, and mashona hasn't entered any tournaments since november and didn't defend her 25k doubles titles in january from last year. someone in her thread said she tweets a lot about studying and getting back to work and that she has a business in real estate, so i guess she's looking for other options now.....
but again, nothing official....i guess it's the same as with meilen tu e.g. they quietely stop playing and do something else without ever officially retiring...
Mashona is still playing, just not right now. I don't know. One of my friends at school (I work at the tennis center) is from Houston and trains with Mashona. They'll be playing some doubles once she finishes school in June.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #21

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

ahsha rolle retired

she posted the following via facebook:

"Dear family, friends, and fans, I would like to thank you for all your love and support throughout my tennis career. Unfortunately, some injuries have taken me out of the game. However, I will still be active in the sport by coaching. If anyone is interested any lessons, events, or a traveling coach let me know. Love you all, Ahsha"

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=454457

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Feb 27th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #22

and it seems sophie ferguson, too:

http://bigpondvideo.com/Sports-Summer-Highlights/415317
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=454676

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #23
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Thanks for the updates!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #24
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Asha!
Glad I got to see her at Las Vegas Challenger last year!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #25
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Mashona's wikipedia says she retired.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Aliz Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #26
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh Jackson, Haynes, Rolle, Washington all left the circuit.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #27

don't forget perry

and lexy won't be playing for the next ten years either.....

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #28
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Ryoko Fuda has announced her retirement.

She was a promising junior once but has struggled with injuries for the last couple of years and never got to fulfill her potential. She's now heading to university.

http://www.40love.jp/fuda_r/archive/655

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #29
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Ryoko Fuda has announced her retirement.

She was a promising junior once but has struggled with injuries for the last couple of years and never got to fulfill her potential. She's now heading to university.

http://www.40love.jp/fuda_r/archive/655
She is older than I thought
Enjoy Uni :hugs:
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #30
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

IIRC Fuda didn't even hit top 100.
Help will be bageled and it will be the most routine bagel in YEC history
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote