2012 Season - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #106
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Season

Thank God she got in. Please beat Bertens to make your fall be less painful.

She is also playing doubles with Klepac here.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #107
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

She beat Bertens!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #108
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Situation looks better now.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #109
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

she's out now, of all the people she could have been up against it had to be the top seed.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #110
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Tennis seems like a joy to Heather and Laura but a chore to Anne...

is Heather and Laura's success having a negative effect on Anne? it cant be easy for her.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #111
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I don't think Anne's loss of form has anything to do with Laura and Heather.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM   #112
country flag Wert.

ISMANING 75K MD

(1)Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) v Eva
Birnerova (CZE)
Alison Riske (USA) v Elina Svitolina
(UKR)
Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) v (Q)Lyudmyla
Kichenok (UKR)
(7)Jana Cepelova (SVK) v Yvonne
Meusburger (AUT)
(3)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Karolina
Pliskova (CZE)
(Q)Amra Sadikovic (SUI) v (Q)Nadiya
Kichenok (UKR)
Jill Craybas (USA) v Karin Knapp (ITA)
(6)Lesia Tsurenko (UKR) v Yuliya
Beygelzimer (UKR)
(5)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) v
(JE)Irina Khromacheva (RUS)
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT) v
(wc)Carina Witthoeft (GER)
(Q)Sandra Zahlavova (CZE) v (wc)Anna
Zaja (GER)
(4)Anne Keothavong (GBR) v Anastasia
Rodionova (AUS)
(8)Ksenia Pervak (KAZ) v Annika Beck
(GER)
(wc)Anna-Lena Friedsam (GER) v
Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
Maria-Elena Camerin (ITA) v (wc)Antonia
Lottner (GER)
(2)Romina Oprandi (SUI) v Eleni
Daniilidou (GRE)

GL ANNE
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:45 PM   #113
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Anne lost today in Munich so this means now she will end the year around 140 in the world if she fails to win her final event of the year next week in Barnstaple.

Its been a very poor year from Anne Keothavong and I wonder if 2013 will be her swansong?

she is a much better player than her ranking suggests but she has failed to be inspired by Heather Watson and Laura Robson.

She will go to Australia likely unseeded in the qualifying for the Australian Open and I am not confident she will even qualify for the event the way she is playing right now.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #114
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like retirement will be very soon
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #115
country flag vaslav37

I think next year could be her last year but I don't think she is quite done yet.

She will not want to play if she is can't get into the slams on merit, she will have to play qualifying for Australia but after that she can start picking up points again.

Her website seems to have gone too.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #116
country flag Wert.

Anne

also lost in doubles yesterday.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #117
country flag Wert.

She finished year with ranking of 143 Really felt badly these last couple of weeks especially, but whole year has been terrible generally.

Come back stronger for 2013 please Anne
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #118
country flag vaslav37

almost certainly looking at been unseeded for the Australian Open qualifying, will she make it through?
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #119
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Are we starting a new thread for 2013? Seems a little pointless, lol.

But on positive news, Anne won the first set of her qualifying match 63. To be completed today!
Come on Anne, start the year positively
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #120
country flag Evans.

And she wins, 63 46 60.

Tougher than it should have been, but a win is a win.