2012 Season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #16
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Season

Anne really doesn't need her own player forum- it makes it so much more effort to post in this thread.

Lost to Mirza in R2 of Pattaya after her win over Domi which was disappointing.

Plays Laura today in R1 of Qatar Qualifying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #17
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

She trashed Laura 61 61
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #18
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

And then beat Heather too.

Paszek in first round of Doha.
And yeah this thread should be moved, noone sees it here
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #19
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

+1. I was already thinking that last year.

Nice win against Paszek. Aga up next.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #20
country flag JeLeNaJfAn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of

Good Luck Anne. I like you so much. Had seen you in Luxembourg last year against Monica. Great match

ANGELIQUE KERBER
JeLeNaJfAn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #21
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Drawn Barthel in Dubai Q1.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:09 PM   #22
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

can AK topple Elena Baltacha from her British Number One ranking anytime soon?
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:24 PM   #23
country flag Joe.

I can't see it happening anytime soon because neither player has THAT many points to defend...
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #24
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

AK not in the main draw for Miami so she will need to win three matches in the qualifying, she is in the main draw however for Indian Wells.

she could pick up some ranking points this week in Kuala Lumpur.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #25
country flag Joe.

Plays Hsieh in KL R1. Hsieh is playing well so it's actually a very tough match
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #26
country flag vaslav37

Unlucky in IW played a great match...
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #27
country flag vaslav37

Anne could be back in the Top 70 on Monday after gaining 5 points at Indian Wells and picking up a further 80 points at Nassau by reaching the SF today.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:36 AM   #28
country flag Evans.

Not a great Miami
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #29
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I see Anne won her first round in Copenhagen, and will play Kerber next.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #30
country flag pesto

Oh dear.

From 6-2, 4-1, then 5-3 and serving for the match, to 5-6 and having to break to stay in the set.

Anne's uncanny ability to lose from a winning position seems to be coming to the fore again.