2012 Season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 11:39 AM   #1
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
2012 Season

Started 2012 with a win against Emily Fanning in qualifying for Auckland.

She plays Lepchenko next...here's to a win and a great 2012!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:59 PM   #2
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Season

I second that It will be good to get through the qualifying but whoever she gets in the first round will be tough but all these matches will be great for her
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM   #3
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Beats Lepchenko pretty easily...6-3 6-3

Plays either Hampton or Falconi in the final round. Good Luck Anne
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:11 AM   #4
country flag Joe.

Loses 6-1 6-4 to Hampton

Not been an awful week but a disappointing loss nonetheless.
Hopefully a better result in Hobart
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #5
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Is she in the MD or Q for Hobart?
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #6
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure yet. Quali draw out on Thursday.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #7
country flag Joe.

In Qualifying for Sydney and IMO has the hardest section of the draw.

Plays Krajicek first but her section includes Paszek, Jovanovski, Razzano, Tanasugarn, Parra Santonja and Voegele (whose in good form).
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #8
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Very tough qualifying draw. It's as good as some tournaments main draws!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #9
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

AO first round against Mona Barthel. Could have been a lot worse.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #10
country flag Joe.

Hmmm. Does win the h2h 2-1 but Barthel won Hobart a few days ago and is playing really well.

Good Luck Anne- I feel you need it
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #11
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

She retired after getting bageled in first set
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #12
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #13
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Can't be easy to play with food poisoning . I hope she feels better soon.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #14
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Can't be too down about it. Was gonnabe a tough ask, healthy or not.
Stays top 100 too so we will just look forard to fed cup now
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #15
country flag Evans.

Very good win for Anne today over Cibulkova!