Sorana in Down Under (Rebirth or Back to Suck?) - the Start of 2012 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 02:59 AM   #76
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana in Down Under (Rebirth or Back to Suck?) - the Start of 2012

Lost 2-6 in the final set...

Good backhand, good movement, only the 1st serve percentage was awful, probably due to the back problems.

I hope she can build up on that in Pattaya!

I guess she is back in Top 50, though!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 03:02 AM   #77
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see things from the positive side indeed
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 03:19 AM   #78
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I can't blame her, she received more than 3 times of medical treatment only in the 3rd set, showed how bad the injury was. She didn't open the court really well, was most of the time on defense, and well, the 1st serve was totally out of form due to injury.

Bad luck for her. But well, at least there's hope to start a great season, we'll see.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 07:04 AM   #79
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Still a great tournament She's definitely raised her level of play. It would be great to see her back in Top 30.
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM   #80
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

What a shame for Sori. But she should take great encouragement from her recent form. I think she's a sweetheart.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #81
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I am really sad she didnt win this. such chaance plus I dontl ike errani. also she would get lot of points. hope her back is ok tho
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM   #82
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

it´s a pity she lost because she looked sharp in the 1st set and I belived she could have won the match but she had two opponents today her injury and Errani which is tough to play against both... Sori was also very emotional I can´t remember where I saw her last time so reacting...

anyway we can say there are good signs of her improved form and she should be in top 50 after next week so I think she´s on the best way to come back where she belongs to... great tournament for Sori anyway
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 07:27 PM   #83
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Retarded Italians in the Errani d. Cirstea thread
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 08:00 PM   #84
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

top 50 next week how? she defended 2nd round from last year and by this she gets just 60 points more no?
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 10:13 AM   #85
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
top 50 next week how? she defended 2nd round from last year and by this she gets just 60 points more no?
yeah, you are right... sorry, I was counting she made 4th round so she´s getting clos to Top 50 at least, which si still very good
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #86
country flag vuhvuh

I think her ranking will be unchanged =D
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 06:14 AM   #87
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Retarded Italians in the Errani d. Cirstea thread
This

Sori

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:19 AM   #88
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Sorana will be #54 or 55 next week and the new Romanian # 3 passing on Simona.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #89
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

She's entered the main draw of Pattaya, seeded no.8.

Ajde Sori.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM   #90
country flag donellcarey

The girl's arrived in Thailand, just posted a pic on twitter.

C'mon girl!