Jelena's 2013 comeback - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold
Jelena's 2013 comeback

Finally some news! She's alive Spent last month in Germany,practising,hoping to start playing next month,some lower tournaments first,she said.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/...-1226639658444

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #2
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena's 2013 comeback

Finally

Would've loved her to play Wimbledon qualies though, she could still do some damage there!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Finally some good news about Jelena. I always thought she wouldn't retire just like that. I always felt she would give it one last go and she seems to do so.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #4
country flag Dokic Pierce
How Very Dare You!

Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of

http://youtu.be/MEDYFyF5nOU

I can't stop watching this. Even though she is so un-fit here, the ball striking is amazing. Wishing you all the luck in your comeback Jelena! x
Old May 18th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #5
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I'm so happy!!
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #6
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokic Pierce View Post
http://youtu.be/MEDYFyF5nOU

I can't stop watching this. Even though she is so un-fit here, the ball striking is amazing. Wishing you all the luck in your comeback Jelena! x
She was the original Tsvetana Pironkova
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:36 AM   #7
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: Waiting for confirmation and more info about the comeback.

That article is full of wrong info I can say already.

Last edited by DokDi : May 23rd, 2013 at 12:15 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #8
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Edit: Waiting for confirmation and more info about the comeback.

That article is full of wrong info
I can say already.
The timing of that ill-fated trip to Florida -- March, really? -- stands out, for one thing. I think you reported here a long time ago that that trip happened way back in January.

I had also heard from another source that Jelena was dealing with a foot injury, which isn't mentioned here. Of course my "information" could be completely wrong, too.

As always with her, we sit and wait, sit and wait ...
auntie janie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #9
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
The timing of that ill-fated trip to Florida -- March, really? -- stands out, for one thing. I think you reported here a long time ago that that trip happened way back in January.

I had also heard from another source that Jelena was dealing with a foot injury, which isn't mentioned here. Of course my "information" could be completely wrong, too.

As always with her, we sit and wait, sit and wait ...

AO Wilcard Play-off 2014?

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #10
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

any news people?

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #11
country flag MaryT

MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Jelena's 2013 comeback

Hajde, Jelenice!
MaryT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #12
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Apparently in an interview this month she stated she is busy training for her comeback, says this in her wiki page!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #13
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Apparently in an interview this month she stated she is busy training for her comeback, says this in her wiki page!
You know that everyone can write just anything on her wiki page?

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't an article about her comeback say that? That she is training and hoping to comeback in June?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #15
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

It did, I'm just pointing out that wiki isn't a reliable source at all.

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote