Support Jelena Through Her Wrist Injury - SIGN HERE!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:37 PM   #1
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Support Jelena Through Her Wrist Injury - SIGN HERE!!!

I know we all love and support Jelena and wishing her the best in her career. But I'm not sure she knows we are out here so please write something to her or send your personal support to her. Many people thought about this recently and I think this is a very good idea, especially now after Wimbledon.

If she plays Swedish Open in 2 weeks I will for sure print it out and give it to her.
Hopefully this will make her to try more harder and have great results this upcoming months!

Be so personal and emotional as possible in your message!

Last edited by DokDi : Aug 13th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:00 PM   #2
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Supporting messages to Jelena!!

Invest in a second serve, ho.

Don't print that, though. I'll wait to see some others to see how heartfelt and emotional we are all getting with this
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #3
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently nobody want to send their support to Jelena?!
Poor girl...no wonder why she hasn't got a website or fanblog or something
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:18 AM   #4
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

My idea would be that she should play with a bit more spin more often, just like she did at AO... To get the ball in play, hit 2 or 3 times with "normal" pace and then go for the shot. It would reduce her UEs.

Angelique Kerber - Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak

official TOURNAMENT SCHEDULER of don't knock the DOK
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #5
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

keep up the good work jelena
Good luck for the rest of the season and next for year

Last edited by powerbackhand : Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 09:08 PM   #6
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold

Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:12 AM   #7
country flag DokDi

^

Yes Milan, but shouldn't we remain positive and supporting her in less good days too? Jelena doesn't seem to worry that much so why should we...

And it's probably true that her sponsors might want some money back if Jelena remains at this ranking for a longer time, but like she said, she has tried and that's the most important...

So come-on people, just 2 messages so far, are you true dokictards or what?
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #8
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I ask for Borna's number will she give it to me?
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #9
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic View Post
Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!
smesan
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:30 PM   #10
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Jelena,

I have been a fan since Wimbledon 1999 due to your exciting style of play and your determined attitude both on and off the court.

I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful comeback and I wish you every success for the future in both your tennis career and your private life.

Keep fighting!!!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:06 AM   #11
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Keep giving it your all Jelena. We will stand by and love you through your good, bads, injuries and hiatuses.

Keep fighting the rest of the season, and wish you the best

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 05:21 AM   #12
Golovinjured.

Hey Jelena!

Just wanted to say how proud I am of you for coming back the way you have. You've done it the hard way that's for sure, and I doubt many others would have been able to do it quite as good as you.

Keep fighting and you'll get there. Even if it takes a bit longer than expected, we'll all be here cheering you on.

P.S. You should get twitter, or make an Official website so we know what you're up to.

P.P.S. Can I have Borna's number? ....seriously.
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 05:51 AM   #13
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Jelena!

Your comeback has been amazing, you've truly had some ups and downs but you're such a fighter and we're all proud of you

You've got so many fans including me who will stand by you through the good and bad so just keep playing and enjoying tennis, and keep fighting to get where you want to be, you can do it!

Wish you the best
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM   #14
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena,
Congratulations on your amazing comeback!
I really admire you, because you never give up and always fight.
I hope you have a great rest of the year and i will always support you and cheer you on no matter what!
We are all VERY proud to be called your fans and are all behind you!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval

Last edited by Mashabator : Jun 28th, 2009 at 02:46 AM.
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 07:16 AM   #15
country flag DokDi

Will put the messages in a word-document soon, but still think there's not so many

Anybody who can help with with title, pics and stuff, cause I'm not so good in that...