Cheering Eleni in 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #16
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Eleni in 2012

Well done Eleni
Hopefully one more

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #17
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in 3 sets against Czink

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #18
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

(10) Francesca Schiavone v Laura Pous-Tio
Anastasiya Yakimova v Romina Oprandi
Kimiko Date-Krumm v Eleni Daniilidou
Polona Hercog v (22) Julia Goerges

She should win at least that first match.
Good luck Eleni

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #19
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Come on,Eleni!!!
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #20
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, babe!
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #21
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done Eleni

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #22
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

that's our Eleni
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-2
My stream died in the last game
But I'm so proud of her and I think she has a shot against Goerges

They played in Seoul and Eleni was sick and still played a tight match. Now Goerges is sick so Eleni really has a shot

And doubles with Panova against (6) Mirza/Vesnina...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #24
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She had to retire against Georges Something with her neck

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #25
country flag Bероника

poor Eleni
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #26
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

I was at both matches. So sad at the Goerges match. I spoke to her after and she said she injured her neck in Sydney, but then it felt better, then the night before her second round, she slept on it badly and hurt it again. Of all the bad luck.

With how she was playing I think she would have beaten Goerges, then had Oprandi. She could have been through to the 4th round.
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:45 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Agreed. Such a shame

And they got destroyed in doubles, kinda expected though

Did you guys see what the Goerges fans were saying? I took a peek in their subforum and they were so rude, I was watching the stream and it was heartbreaking to see Eleni in pain. They kept calling Eleni a useless player, a bad player, they were making fun of her tennis when she was obviously injured, calling her a lesbian, saying that she took medical timeouts just to try and throw off Goerges. And then they said that Eleni retired because she knew she had no shot and that she just wanted to get a hug from Julia

I don't think they were joking and it's really inappropriate. Eleni was clearly in pain and she was crying. I felt so bad for her watching it. Also some idiots on a Greek sports forum kept saying that Eleni should just retire from tennis instead of embarrassing herself. Here is what I had to say for those of you interested:
http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/in...049954&st=1740
Everything is on this page...

Now about Eleni, I'm very upset with her. She committed to Fed Cup this week but she is not coming now. I understand that she was injured but now she said she is 100%. It's really frustrating because she means everything to the team and Gerasimou and Georgatou both aren't playing so we really need Eleni. She has neglected her country and now we might face relegation. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but of we get relegated it is Eleni's fault. She made a commitment to our team so she needs to honor that commitment instead of just sitting at home in Thessaloniki. If she didn't commit in the first place or was injured it would be different, but she is really harming the team now. We were counting on her. She is our best player and she knows how important she is to the team. She has neglected the Fed Cup team many times in the past and I have forgiven her for that but now I'm very upset with her. I know many of you don't care about Fed Cup and many of you aren't Greek so it doesn't concern you guys, but it bothers me. I take Fed Cup very seriously and it irks me that Eleni took up someone else's spot on this team. If she initially said that she wouldn't play then we could easily call up Gerasimou since she said she still trains sometimes and she would be our best player after Papamichail. Now our chances to stay in Group 1 are in jeopardy. I just hope for a miracle that Eleni stops by in Israel on her way to Pattaya City just to play the tie against Bosnia so we can win

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:49 AM   #28
country flag hellas719

Pretty useless now, but:
Daniilidou:
Parmentier match stats:

Foretz-Gacon match stats:

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:00 AM   #29
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

As I said I was at all her matches and spoke to her afterwards. The idiots in the crowd, even the Greeks were complaining about how she was playing against Julia and were whining about how much she was slicing. They were really annoying me, but who cares, they don't know shit.
They don't know how her style of play is different and thus disruptive to a lot of boring baseliners, they don't know about her struggles and they don't know how great a person she is. All you can to is block them out and wait for them to eat their words when she does something amazing.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:01 AM   #30
country flag Danii's Law

As I said I was at all her matches and spoke to her afterwards. The idiots in the crowd, even the Greeks were complaining about how she was playing against Julia and were whining about how much she was slicing. They were really annoying me, but who cares, they don't know shit.
They don't know how her style of play is different and thus disruptive to a lot of boring baseliners, they don't know about her struggles and they don't know how great a person she is. All you can to is block them out and wait for them to eat their words when she does something amazing.