Cheering Eleni in 2012 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM   #136
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Eleni in 2012

She won 76 61
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:54 AM   #137
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni

Good win!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:02 AM   #138
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni . She played really well . Dubois next

My report:
I got there a little late so I missed the first few games. I also had to take a call so I only saw about half of the first set. It was competitive. In the beginning Mayr kept throwing her racket and Eleni complained about the rain so they stopped play and then there was a brief rain delay but then it cleared up so they resumed the match. There were actually several Greeks there so it was nice to see that I wasn't all on my own. Eleni's coach was very vocal and kept screaming in Greek to her and told her things like "Pame Lena!" and "Pame Elenaki!" and "Bravo Lena!", etc. I'm not sure if that is really considered coaching but the umpire did nothing. Sometimes he would tell Eleni to be strong and sometimes to be aggressive, so I guess it was coaching but as usual no umpire ever has the balls to say anythinng about it . Mayr was swearing a lot and in the first set she hit some nice shots. There were some nice rallies in this match but Eleni was just too strong in the second set. She was playing such beautiful tennis. She was being aggressive with her one-handed backhand instead of just slicing every ball and watching her hit a few backhand winners was absolutely beautiful. She also hit some nice drop shots and surprisingly hit 4 aces and didn't have many DFs either . Eleni's sponsor tag on her shirt was about to fall off and no one told her anything about it . And then towards the end a group of like 80 kids came to watch the match and it was so funny and random that they picked Eleni's match of all of them. It was also really ironic because when the kids came Mayr stopped having an attitude and became normal for once, maybe she wanted to set a good example for the children . Eleni hit a great shot on MP and I was surprised that Mayr gave a very nice handshake since she was bitchy for most of the match. Afterwards I wanted to talk to Eleni and I saw others talking to her (I think they were Greek) and then some kids wanted her autographs and then I was going to talk to her but I was so nervous . So I just stuttered and said to her congratulations in Greek because I just couldn't breathe I'm so pathetic . I even planned out what I was going to say and then my mind went totally blank . Eleni played very well though and it was the best I had seen her play in a long time. I'm proud of her and I hope she can keep it up.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics and I won't go tomorrow most likely. I guess the only chance to see her again would be if I go during the MD on a day when she is playing if she qualifies...but I like her chances to qualify

Also Elisse will be there tomorrow so check her twitter account @elissetennis for live updates during the match

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:06 AM   #139
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Great report and sounds promissing
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #140
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
QR2: def Dubois 7-6(4) 6-1
Crawford next. Good luck.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #141
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni
Was down 1-5 in first set and came back to win 12 of the last 14 games

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #142
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great Eleni
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #143
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost 36 61 46 Wondering what happened...
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #144
country flag Wert.

OMG

Heartbreaking loss
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #145
country flag Wert.

She gets the LL spot!

R1
Ekaterina Makarova/Eleni Daniilidou LL
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #146
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

So happy for her
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #147
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she got in the MD even as a LL.
Her doubles R1: Liezel Huber/Lisa Raymond(1) vs Eleni Daniilidou/Casey Dellacqua
Hoping for another upset!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #148
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost 61 64
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #149
country flag hellas719

Eleni
She said she wasn't feeling well

GL in doubles! Make it 2 for 2 against Huber/Raymond

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #150
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She won in Tashkent against Puig 64 62