WHAT A BAD-LUCK Draw-Maker Sai-Sai is!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light
WHAT A BAD-LUCK Draw-Maker Sai-Sai is!!

sai-sai made the main draw of last year's CO
and as we all know, the six flowers got 5 bagels in the first round and Peng lost to Flavia for the 6th time!

sai-sai just made the Qdraw of Malaysia
see the section 1 of the draw:
Hsieh Su-Wei
Bye
Xu Yi-fan
Jeflea
Zhao Yi-jing
Zheng Sai-sai
Zhou Yi-miao
Damayanti

and Jing-Jing got a 4th seed Rika Fujiwara
Qiang got Hsu Wen-Hsin who has won over her 4 times in a row,and Qiang even didn't got a set in the last three meetings

Flavia-Sammy-Kimiko-Svetlana-Daniela
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #2
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHAT A BAD-LUCK Draw-Maker Sai-Sai is!!

If such kind of things happened for the third time,I think CTA should ban Sai-sai of doing draws with flowers here and there again

Flavia-Sammy-Kimiko-Svetlana-Daniela
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #3
country flag something

something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagel-Monica View Post
If such kind of things happened for the third time,I think CTA should ban Sai-sai of doing draws with flowers here and there again
will ban her joining WTA tours again
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #4
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be such a drama queen, flower-monica.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote