Off-Topic - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #736
country flag Potapovushina
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off-Topic

Found nothing, as expected
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #737
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
I miss Bepa so much. And no news. The tennis season is so much less exciting without her. I'm gonna make a quick search on Russian websites to see if I find some kind of news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Found nothing, as expected
Gigi

Sometimes, I'll search for something in the Internet, even in Russian websites, but there's nothing new, since the interview I found... She said she'll wait till Mid January to see how things go.. So, probably nothing new till then..

Meanwhile, I'm having some headaches with my other faves..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #738

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. Well, none of my super faves is actually playing () but I try to follow the other ones.

It's quite tiring to do, as matches started very late in France (like 2 am) and I'm staying up all night pretty much everyday. I don't know if it's good or bad at the end. I mean, I really love tennis and it brings me much comfort, I feel like I NEED it really everyday when there's some play (that's scary, innit? ), but OTOH the lack of sleep, the staggered life rhythm (I end up sleeping for the early morining to like 2-3 pm) are unhealthy and kinda strenghtening my depressed feelings. I really dunno. Every night I'm torn; most of the time I end up watching the tennis nevertheless but with some sort of guilty feeling... [/my lousy life]
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #739
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

I read on GM someone saying she would come back in Bogota, but that would be mid February already and I don't believe she will come back there. I think the earliest possible maybe will be Indian Wells, but even if she is on the EL, I don't believe until she is actually on court.
Just awaiting any news as well.

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #740
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Dear Zvonarevians, not 2013 yet (here), but I would like to wish you all a great new year, with lots of joy, happiness and above all health. May 2013 be a better year for Vera, can't almost get any worse, but believe me, sometimes it can.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #741
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends. Take care & God bless you all. Cheers.

NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #742
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

As it will be some months before we will see Vera play again, I was looking at some of her matches on youtube and found this one, the Qf at Wimbledon 2010 against Clijsters. This is really one of my favourites, where I think Vera played one of her best matches ever, and I felt very proud of her . I can remember Clijsters said after the match that she played at her peak, was healthy and couldn't play any better, but still lost. That is the greatest compliment Vera could get. Kim was gutted for weeks about that loss and took some time to get over it. She got over it anyway as we know a couple of months later . But here are some highlights of that match, enjoy. And you if have a favourite match, please post it here , I am anxious to know .

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #743
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I have a few but unfortunately in some Vera loses I'll post them in a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #744
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

I have several favorites, including some old ones. Based on pure performance I think the Doha final against Wozniacki is a brilliant example of good well executed tactics. Cracking the Woz code.

My favorite moment is without a doubt the racket smash from Charleston. That was epic!
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:08 PM   #745
country flag WozLolz

WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFramer View Post
My favorite moment is without a doubt the racket smash from Charleston. That was epic!
Mine, too. Amazing. I was so proud to witness it in person.

I miss Vera. Hope to see her soon.
WozLolz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #746

I love the racket smashing as well
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM   #747
country flag Phenomareva

O yes, that brings back memories. I never mind when she does that, because after that she will be fully focused. What scared me most about the Charleston racket smash was the kick on the racket under the sofa. I thought she would sprain her ankle again . Found this on her racket smashes including Charleston

Valeria Savinykh

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:25 PM   #748
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozLolz View Post
Mine, too. Amazing. I was so proud to witness it in person.

I miss Vera. Hope to see her soon.
Wow, great to hear you were there. Absolutely loved how the crowd reacted. They loved it .

Valeria Savinykh

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #749

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #750
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

No news about Vera?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote