Off-Topic - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #646
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Sorry, I was upset yesterday, I was really looking forward to seeing her play again.
I know. It's a common feeling around here lately..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFramer View Post
Maybe she is heartbroken that her dreamguy is marrying a colleague. Lost the will to play, train or do anything...

...but of cource we all know Vera is stronger than that, in body, mind and self belief. Even though her problems did start around the same time as the aforementioned couple.

Sorry, this is just a stupid idea. I do however think that there is more to it than just a virus.

Tell you what, if i run into Mr. Crandell over the next fortnight in NY i'll ask into it.

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #647

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Something about her IN HERE.

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #648
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Something about her IN HERE.
Thanks.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #649

I guess she will do something more serious on the shoulder problem.. Probably,we will have news on the next days..

And R.i.P Neil Armstrong

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #650
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
I guess she will do something more serious on the shoulder problem.. Probably,we will have news on the next days..

And R.i.P Neil Armstrong
Thanks for the news. If that is true, it looks like that besides the viral illness it would not be wise to take part in US open after all. And mentioning to focus on next season, maybe we have seen already the last of Vera in 2012. Let's see indeed how it develops.

Rip, Neil Armstrong indeed, not a good weekend for the Armstrongs in the world anyway.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #651
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have some news but it doesn't fit at all with that we knew, or assume we knew! She said at Wimbledon & the Olympics she felt no pain at all, then she cites a viral illness for her withdrawals - plus we know there are viruses going around!

I really don't know what to make of it? A ligament tear? Vera, why didn't you just get the surgery last year?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #652
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

p.s. Sveta's part is really interesting too!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:40 PM   #653

Daszmarelli noticed this on Twitter, so I decided to post here..

Her website is out..

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #654
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

I imagine it'll be back up in due time.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:10 PM   #655
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

It's back already

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:11 PM   #656
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
It's back already
See, i was right.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:20 PM   #657
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
See, i was right.
No doubt in my mind you wouldn't

Rafa, your avatar, is that Paula from the Brazilian volleybal team? I followed the volleybal closely in London, I play volleybal myself, indoor and beach. Really impressed with their game, and they really deserved the gold medal. I must say I liked Jaqueline most

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:22 AM   #658

Looks like somebody paid the bill..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Rafa, your avatar, is that Paula from the Brazilian volleybal team? I followed the volleybal closely in London, I play volleybal myself, indoor and beach. Really impressed with their game, and they really deserved the gold medal. I must say I liked Jaqueline most
Our lovely Golden Team

My avatar is Sheilla Castro. Another beauty of the team. And the major responsible for our victory against Russia..

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #659
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Oh God...i want to change my avatar too but i always forget to do so
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:22 AM   #660
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Oh God...i want to change my avatar too but i always forget to do so
Here, maybe this will help you: THIS HERE POST IS TO REMIND YOU TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR, LIZZIE!! DON'T FORGET!!