Vera's Aussie Summer 2014! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Vera's Aussie Summer 2014!

Vera will use her SR to enter the AO!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=628249
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Vera's Aussie Summer 2014!

I'm still thinking she'll really return in february, but in this case, I'm hoping to be wrong..

Before the AO, she must play in another place. Maybe that tournament in China, is still in her plans..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #3
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Slowly, but surely, more good news keeps coming in . Still won't hang out the flag until she actually is on court.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #4
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vera!

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #5
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

is it 100% confirmed she plays australian open?
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #6
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
is it 100% confirmed she plays australian open?
This is the official entry list, and she hasn't pulled out. Plus she's been seriously training. Follow her Twitter.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #7
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

She will be playing, unless her doctors advise not to. She will have a final go or no go from them this month, not sure exactly when. Somehow I feel she still has to announce that. Last year she pulled out of Aussie summer 21st of December, so like said before, I will cheer once she actually is on court.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #8
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
She will be playing, unless her doctors advise not to. She will have a final go or no go from them this month, not sure exactly when. Somehow I feel she still has to announce that. Last year she pulled out of Aussie summer 21st of December, so like said before, I will cheer once she actually is on court.
Good point.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #9
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Let's Re-Start!!

Quote:
Vera Zvonareva ‏@verazvonareva 30 min

Hi guys! Just arrived to China! May not be able to contact you in the next few days but wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #10
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Let's Re-Start!!
Awesome!
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #11
country flag Phenomareva

Now I really start to believe she will be playing . Vera's resurrection about to start.

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #12
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Shenzhen Singles Main Draw is out: (THE Worst Possible Draw)

(#1)Na Li vs Vera Zvonareva
T Babos vs N Kichenok
M Niculescu vs A Schmiedlová
C Yung-jan vs (#6) Z Shuai
(#3)K Zakopalová vs D Vekic
P Mayr-Achleitner vs TBD(Q)
TBD (Q) vs A Wozniak
A Tomljanović vs (#8)A Beck

Last edited by Salar : Dec 28th, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #13
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Also Shenzhen Doubles Main Draw :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(1)Zhang Shuai/Zheng Saisai v Beck/Vekic
Niculescu/Zakopalova v (wc)Liu Fangzhou/You Xiao-Di
(3)Buryachok/Kalashnikova v Yang Zhaoxuan/Ye Qiu Yu
(wc)Sun Ziyue/Xu Shilin v Wang Yafan/Zheng Jie

Konta/Mayr-Achleitner v Govortsova/Zvonareva
Golubic/Krunic v (4)Chan Yung-Jan/Husarova
Cabeza Candela/Dulgheru v Kichenok/Kichenok
Kumkhum/Wang Qiang v (2)Babos/Martic

Last edited by Salar : Dec 28th, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #14
country flag Salar

Reactions to Na Li vs Vera, match on GM:

WWW Shenzhen R1 (1) Li Na vs Vera Zvonareva
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #15
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salar View Post
Shenzhen Singles Main Draw is out: (THE Worst Possible Draw)

(#1)Na Li vs Vera Zvonareva
T Babos vs N Kichenok
M Niculescu vs A Schmiedlová
C Yung-jan vs (#6) Z Shuai
(#3)K Zakopalová vs D Vekic
P Mayr-Achleitner vs TBD(Q)
TBD (Q) vs A Wozniak
A Tomljanović vs (#8)A Beck
Yes, the draw is terrible, but on the other hand, I don't care. The fact that Vera is back is beyond who she plays. It is even a good test I think where she is against a top player and how her rehab the past few months has paid off. I want her, but don't expect her to win. The way back will be long and though, so why not start against Li anyway