Vera on twitter - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:19 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Vera on twitter

I now have my own Twitter page as well! You can follow me at www.twitter.com/verazvonareva http://bit.ly/bqTVgX
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vera on twitter

If you want to read messages to you,
go to twitter.com and log in. That's your homepage.
Sveta, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Serena, Venus, Roddick, Murray, Baghdatis, Monfils
They're all on twitter also

Old Apr 9th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #3
country flag goldenlox

So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

Old May 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM   #4
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

In Madrid now and getting in some good practice and training in preparation for next week.

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #5
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Training hard in Turkey getting ready for Roland Garros then leaving for Paris on Wedensday. Everything is feeling good and looking forward to the second Slam of the year.

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:14 AM   #6
country flag Foon_JJ

Crazy day yesterday as my wallet got stolen when I was getting my credential on site. It is not a good feeling and had to call and cancel my credit cards, bank card, etc. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it isn't fun. I guess things can only get better now, right?

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:13 PM   #7
country flag Foon_JJ

Big day tomorrow. Getting ready for the finals at Wimbledon by playing my doubles semifinal and getting some treatment from the physio. We won by the way! Doubles final tomorrow too.

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 02:02 AM   #8
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vera
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #9
country flag Foon_JJ

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. Wasn't able to pull through in singles or doubles yesterday but it was a good two weeks on the grass, and I can't wait to get back on the grass next year.

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #10
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 06:24 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

No, they are all management tweets. But now that she is back in the top 10 and a lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.
Kuznetsova and Safina and Azarenka and Wozniacki all enjoy it

Old Jul 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #12
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.
I doubt it
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 03:45 AM   #13
country flag Foon_JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?
Yes, just like JJ's one...all posts by her management company - IMG

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 03:52 AM   #14
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 05:03 AM   #15
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Some of her older tweets sound a little informal so I was hoping it was Vera herself who tweeted it. Oh well. I do hope Vera tries it. Maybe she will enjoy it as much as Caro, Vika and Sveta do.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote