The 2012 Blackjack Tour - SamR03A wins Sofia ToC, new #1! All Year-End updates - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #76
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - JupiterLover wins Auckland! Brisbane final: Linda vs Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
Does this mean I have qualified for Sofia?
Not yet, top 4 at the end of the season by number of International tournament wins will qualify. Last year one title was enough, but with more events in 2012 it probably won't. But you're the only eligible one so far.
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #77
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - The Crow & JupiterLover win! First 2012 ranking release

Hobart values and standings

(7-10): Wickmayer, Kerber, Peer, Gajdosova
3-6: Pironkova (QF-F Chakvetadze), Begu (QF-F Halep), Errani (QF-F Kerber)
2: Zakopalova, Voskoboeva, Pervak

WTAtennis2012: 15-21
Wickmayer / Gajdosova
(7-10) / (7-10)

Imperfect Angel: 15-21
Wickmayer / Kerber
(7-10) / (7-10)

The Crow: 15-21
Wickmayer / Peer
(7-10) / (7-10)

Kuilli: 10-17
Wickmayer / Errani
(7-10) / 3-6

Ilovetennis999: 10-17
Pironkova / Kerber
3-6 / (7-10)

SamR03A: 9-13
Zheng Zakopalova / Gajdosova
2 / (7-10)

Cswab22: 9-13
Zheng Zakopalova / Kerber
2 / (7-10)

Beesley: 9-13
Voskoboeva / Kerber
2 / (7-10)

Zamboni: 5-8
Begu / Pervak
3-6 / 2

Updated after the second round.

Only 3 posters left with both picks in the quarterfinals: they will compete for the Hobart title and it's down to who does better among Gajdosova, Kerber and Peer.

Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #78
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - The Crow & JupiterLover win! First 2012 ranking release

It's interesting to notice that, with 9 entrants, all the pairs of picks were different and we didn't need any TB player.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #79
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

No. 2 in Hobart atm. At least I'm close to leading at one point.

and how about Sydney?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #80
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Sydney values and standings

(J-Q): Li, Kvitova, Azarenka, Radwanska
7-10: Wozniacki (SF-W Radwanska), Bartoli (SF-W Azarenka)
5-6: Petkovic (SF-F Radwanska)

WTAtennis2012: 20-21
Azarenka / Li
(J-Q) / (J-Q)

Kuilli: 20-21
Radwanska / Kvitova
(J-Q) / (J-Q)

The Crow: 20-21
Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: Li)
(J-Q) / (J-Q) (TB: J-Q)

Zamboni: 20-21
Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: Wozniacki)
(J-Q) / (J-Q) (TB: 7-10)

Cswab22: 20-21 (TB: Petkovic)
Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: 5-6)
(J-Q) / (J-Q)

Imperfect Angel: 17-20
Wozniacki / Li
7-10 / (J-Q)

Ilovetennis999: 17-20
Wozniacki / Kvitova
7-10 / (J-Q)

Beesley: 17-20
Wozniacki / Kvitova
7-10 / (J-Q)

SamR03A: 17-20
Bartoli / Kvitova
7-10 / (J-Q)

Kart: 17-20
Bartoli / Kvitova
7-10 / (J-Q)

Updated after the quarterfinals.

5 posters picked 2 semifinalists but only 3 have a shot at the title: besides WTAtennis2012 and Kuilli, the 3rd is The Crow, who leads over Zamboni and Cswab22, the other Azarenka / Kvitova pickers, by tie-break player. I didn't bother to break the other ties as they're out of the top 3 for sure.

Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #81
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - 3 for Sydney, 3 for Hobart!

Nice start of the season for me
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #82
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - 3 for Sydney, 3 for Hobart!

Race to 2012 Istanbul YEC!

Ilovetennis999: 41

Brisbane: 21
Auckland: 20

Cswab22: 39

Brisbane: 13
Auckland: 26

The Crow: 36

Brisbane: 26
Auckland: 10

Beesley: 36

Brisbane: 18
Auckland: 18

Zamboni: 34

Brisbane: 23
Auckland: 11

SamR03A: 34

Brisbane: 19
Auckland: 15

Imperfect Angel: 24

Auckland: 11

Kuilli: 23

WTAtennis2012: 21

Brisbane: 11

The Race will include all the events played in the 2012 season.
Top 4 (+1 wild card by ranking) at the end of the season will qualify for the Istanbul YEC.
Current entry list: Ilovetennis999, Cswab22, The Crow, Beesley.
Current wild card: Zamboni.

Race to 2012 Sofia ToC!

Number of international title wins
#1 / 1 - Cswab22 (Auckland)

Top 4 (+1 wild card by ranking) at the end of the season will qualify for the Sofia ToC.
Current entry list: Cswab22.
Current wild card: Zamboni.

Updated after Brisbane & Auckland.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #83
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - 3 for Sydney, 3 for Hobart! Ilovetennis999 leads Race

Give up everyone because I think I have won the Hobart title and maybe Sydney.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #84
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - 3 for Sydney, 3 for Hobart! Ilovetennis999 leads Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennis2012 View Post
Give up everyone because I think I have won the Hobart title and maybe Sydney.
Gajdosova ruined your Hobart chances, but thanks to Li you're in the Sydney final against Kuilli: if Azarenka beats Radwanska in the semis, you'll be already sure to win before the final.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #85
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - WTAtennis2012 wins Sydney!

Sydney values and standings

(K-A): Azarenka, Li
J-Q: Kvitova (F-W Li), Radwanska (F-W Azarenka)
9-10: Bartoli (F-W Azarenka)
7-8: Wozniacki (SF Radwanska, F-W Azarenka)
5: Petkovic (SF Radwanska)

WTAtennis2012: 21 +3, winner, +6

Azarenka / Li
(K-A) / (K-A)

The Crow: 20-21 +1, runner-up, +4

Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: Li)
(K-A) / J-Q (TB: K-A)

Zamboni: 20-21 +1, 3rdplace, +2

Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: Wozniacki)
(K-A) / J-Q (TB: 7-8)

Cswab22: 20-21 +1

Azarenka / Kvitova (TB: Petkovic)
(K-A) / J-Q (TB: 5)

Kuilli: 20

Radwanska / Kvitova
J-Q / J-Q

SamR03A: 19-20

Bartoli / Kvitova
9-10 / J-Q

Kart: 19-20

Bartoli / Kvitova
9-10 / J-Q

Imperfect Angel: 18 +1

Wozniacki / Li
7-8 / (K-A)

Ilovetennis999: 17-18

Wozniacki / Kvitova
7-8 / J-Q

Beesley: 17-18

Wozniacki / Kvitova
7-8 / J-Q

Updated after the semifinals.

The final will decide some extra points here and there but all the positions are definitive.

Congratulations to WTAtennis2012 for winning Sydney!
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #86
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - WTAtennis2012 wins Sydney!

I think this result will also have Kuilli going up to #2 over Kart, who didn't defend last year's points and will lose some more adding the 10th best result.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #87
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - WTAtennis2012 wins Sydney! Imp.Angel vs TheCrow in Hoba

Hobart values and standings

(J-Q): Wickmayer, Kerber, Peer
7-10: Gajdosova (SF-W Barthel)
5-6: Errani (SF-F Kerber)
3-4: Pironkova (QF Chakvetadze, SF-F Peer), Begu (QF Halep, SF-F Wickmayer)
2: Zakopalova, Voskoboeva, Pervak

#1-#2
Imperfect Angel: 20-21
Wickmayer / Kerber
(J-Q) / (J-Q)

#1-#2
The Crow: 20-21
Wickmayer / Peer
(J-Q) / (J-Q)

WTAtennis2012: 17-20, 3rdplace, +1

Wickmayer / Gajdosova
(J-Q) / 7-10

Kuilli: 15-17

Wickmayer / Errani
(J-Q) / 5-6

Ilovetennis999: 13-14

Pironkova / Kerber
3-4 / (J-Q)

Cswab22: 12-13

Zheng Zakopalova / Kerber
2 / (J-Q)

Beesley: 12-13

Voskoboeva / Kerber
2 / (J-Q)

SamR03A: 9-12

Zheng Zakopalova / Gajdosova
2 / 7-10

Zamboni: 5-6

Begu / Pervak
3-4 / 2

Updated after the quarterfinals.

It's now down to Kerber and Peer to decide the Hobart winner between Imperfect Angel and The Crow. All the other positions are definitive.

Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #88
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - WTAtennis2012 wins Sydney! Imp.Angel vs TheCrow in Hoba

Damn. Had such a good chance winning Sydney, but both of my players choked. And now I only finished 5th.

Moving up to 2nd place in the rankings is good, though.
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #89
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Please let me win, The Crow.
At least #2 in something. Greaat improvement from last week. AO here we come!

so if I'm going to be #5 if Na wins Sydney?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #90
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I want Wickmayer to win against Peer, so as far as I'm concerned, you can win Angel