Sacha Jones now an Aussie - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #61
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sacha Jones now an Aussie

I think that Vicky 88 is sacha herself! And if it he is joint citizenship, why are nz maligned such a fuss
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #62
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Did we have tantie when Laura Robson wanted to become a whinging pom? How about JoKo and Moriaty? We win some, we lose some, let's just keep in in perspective and not use all our hate molecules for something that is really not a big deal.

And while we are at it, if we share Sasha can't we share the All Blacks as well?
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #63
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Did we have tantie when Laura Robson wanted to become a whinging pom? How about JoKo and Moriaty? We win some, we lose some, let's just keep in in perspective and not use all our hate molecules for something that is really not a big deal.

And while we are at it, if we share Sasha can't we share the All Blacks as well?
I don't think Laura ever played for Australia. Also I don't think we are sharing Sacha anyway.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #64
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway back to the tennis good win today, hopefully she can back it up again tomorrow!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #65
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good win for Sacha and hope she will continue to achieve good results in Hobart. Enough said.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #66
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

she will play in AO qualies?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote