NEWS : Rezai gets french WC at the Australian Open 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM   #1
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
NEWS : Rezai gets french WC at the Australian Open 2012

Really Glad for her ! Hope she'll do well

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of
Re: NEWS : Rezai gets french WC at the Australian Open 2012

Huh? Thought she howered around 60 for ages. Apparently not. Yes, she should get one. French number three?
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:49 PM   #3
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy for her, although I do wonder how far off she is from the cut-off to get in directly if there are any withdrawls.

She's been off since October and really hope she can find some happiness this off season, and come back refreshed in 2011.

I always look to this match to remember how good she can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIysLAuJE5g

the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:51 PM   #4

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisickifan View Post
Huh? Thought she howered around 60 for ages. Apparently not. Yes, she should get one. French number three?
No. She's dropped outside the top 100, and is French #8

9. Marion Bartoli
74. Pauline Parmentier
77. Mathilde Johansson
83. Virginie Razzano
88. Alizé Cornet
95. Iryna Brémond
100. Stéphanie Foretz Gacon
115. Aravane Rezaï
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
No. She's dropped outside the top 100, and is French #8

9. Marion Bartoli
74. Pauline Parmentier
77. Mathilde Johansson
83. Virginie Razzano
88. Alizé Cornet
95. Iryna Brémond
100. Stéphanie Foretz Gacon
115. Aravane Rezaï
Of that lot she is third best. No matter what current ranking is.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #6
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

good to see them give it to a young french prospect

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:10 PM   #7

Quote:
I'd rank her 2nd, with at her peak perhaps the best.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:12 PM   #8
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Good news, she had a very tough year and she came thru it. This is a nice reward for that.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Garcia should have got it...even she lost against a none AOMD player today or Kiki M.

FFT just give it to highest rnk player not In

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM   #10
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane needs a comeback after last year, I hope the WC can help her with that Good luck Aravane in 2012
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:26 PM   #11
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Garcia isn't even 1/10th the level of Rezai
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM   #12
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Happy about this... I think Mladenovic and Garcia are better off trying to qualify.

Honestly, FFT should just hold a wildcard playoff like TA and USTA...

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM   #13
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
I'd rank her 2nd, with at her peak perhaps the best.
On a second though. I agree. Not that far away from Mighty Marion...
Storms past lazy Razzano...
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM   #14
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who apart from Marion is better than her?

Really hope Rezai gets her shit together in 2012, she easily has the talent to be top 10 imo.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM   #15
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Aravane, last week in south of France, close to spanish frontier : http://www.fft.fr/actualites/tennis-...sa-saison-2011
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote