2012 ASB Classic - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #61
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 ASB Classic

OMG Sabine

That's not a good way to start the season. Hope she's ok

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #62
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

I got a reply from the ASB Classic Facebook page. Asked what Sabine had to say during the press conference. Here's what they said:

"She hurt herself in warmup today - she couldn't really serve well because of her injury. Thought about pulling out during the first set. She doesn't know yet about playing Sydney but she is seeing a doctor tomorrow. Has had the injury before"
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #63
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Sorry, was it a back injury again a la Bali (mentioning that she has had the injury before)? Or an abs strain (which has been mentioned somewhere else). Or a lower leg cramp? Doesn't sound like, despite her restricted serve, that she was out of the match before she was forced to retire.

Worrying though that this is the first tourney of the season, & here she is pulling out through injury.

Sabs & her team are going to have to take a look at what she is doing in training & off court generally to ascertain just why she is so suspectible to injury.

Worrying, especially as it always seems to be happening to her.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #64
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like in Bali, she injured herself during warum up back then also.
Well, it is just sad because it is exactly that what were were talking about before!
She has all chances to get into top 10 or being long term top 20 girl at least but her body is just too weak often + her problems with her service (which also was caused by her injury today but not only)!

I hope at least that she recovers soon but obviously not a great start into the season.
I hope that he gets lucky with the draw in Melbourne at least, 3rd round would be nice there, I don´t expect much more, I doubt it that we will see her in Sydney.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #65
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

So sad about it
I'm afraid she wants too much - therefore she's not relaxed enough, sleaziness is missing,..

To ambitious, to...

The facility of summer 2011 has gone...please Sabine, recover well and be patient!

Than your fabulous game will return and the winner will be YOU!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #66
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Oh Sabine.
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #67
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh Sabine I really hope it's not too bad
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #68
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine When she finally be free from any injury?

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #69
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Again during Warm-Up

Hope she`ll at least be fit for the AO again!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #70
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
So sad about it
I'm afraid she wants too much - therefore she's not relaxed enough, sleaziness is missing,..

To ambitious, to...

The facility of summer 2011 has gone...please Sabine, recover well and be patient!

Than your fabulous game will return and the winner will be YOU!
I think after faceboock reports that she has gone from full training to the tournament, and was just tired.
This explains the concentration breaks.
She made great points from difficult situations and, at once simple error.
But the important points she made when she wanted.
Against Kerber could see that they are not fighting as usual
I hope that she has no serious injury and is fit to AO.
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote