Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 22nd October {FINAL STANDINGS} - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:23 PM   #1
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute
Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 22nd October {FINAL STANDINGS}

The Race standings will be posted here!

As with last year there are 2 season ending events.

Those who finish 1-16 in the standings will qualify for the SEC in Istanbul and those who finish 17-32 will play the TOC in Sofia.

Good luck to everyone this year!

Tie-breaker
If two or more posters are tied on points the ranking order will be determined by:
  1. The number of tournaments played
  2. The number of Grand Slam points earned
  3. The number of other Mandatory points earned
  4. The number of Premier 5 points earned
  5. The number of Premier points earned
  6. The number of International points earned
If the posters are still tied after each tie-breaker then they will be given equal rank

Last edited by watchdogfish : Oct 21st, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
watchdogfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia

Fill-in-the-Draw RACE to Istanbul & Bali

**9th Jan: Brisbane & Auckland**

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #3
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 9th January {Brisbane & Auckland}

Good start for me there.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #4
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 9th January {Brisbane & Auckland}

**16th Jan: Sydney & Hobart**

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #5
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 16th January {Sydney & Hobart}

Third great start. Hopfully i can qualify for Istanbul this year
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #6
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 16th January {Sydney & Hobart}

**30th Jan: Australian Open**

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 30th January {Australian Open}

16th Im sure it won't stay there for long though

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #8
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 30th January {Australian Open}

A question here. I was ranked 29th in AO, how come 0 points was added for me?
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:18 AM   #9
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

TOP 5 in singles & race ranking
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #10
Vide cor meum

Fill-in-the-Draw RACE to Istanbul & Sofia

**13th Feb: Paris Indoors & Pattaya**

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #11
Vide cor meum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepaMaria View Post
A question here. I was ranked 29th in AO, how come 0 points was added for me?
Because I forgot to include your points
I've added them now
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 13th February {Paris & Pattaya}

Thanks for the update wdf

still TOP 5
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #13
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 RACE to Istanbul & Sofia| 13th February {Paris & Pattaya}

4 Aussies in the top 15
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #14
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ You got my hopes up.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #15
country flag Chris93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
^ You got my hopes up.
your still doing good