Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #61
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

R1: (Q) Zhou def. Tanasugarn 62 63

but after such a long time off it's ok to still be a little rusty. hope tammy gets back on track at the 50k next week.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #62

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k Fukuoka:

R1: (1) Tanasugarn vs. Adamczak
(1) Tanasugarn/Chan vs. Arefyeva/Jegiolka

go tammy, better luck this week!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #63

Tammy withdrew from singles

but she's still in the doubles draw. hope she's not injured again....

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #64
country flag akephon35695

akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all akephon35695 is a name known to all

Too bad she has knee injury.
Probably back on Roland garror
akephon35695 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #65

Tammy back in actio next week at roland garros.

R1: Tanasugarn vs. Suarez Navarro

tough draw for tammy, especially after such a long time off and on her least favourite surface. do your best tammy!

Old May 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #66

Carla Surez Navarro (ESP) d. Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) 60 63

now get back on track tammy!

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #67

R1: Liga Dekmeijere(LAT)/Tamarine Tanasugarn(THA) def. Sloane Stephens(USA)/Yanina Wickmayer(BEL) 5-7 7-5 6-4

it was a tough draw. congrats for that win, what a great fight. now keep winning in doubles tammy!

Old May 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM   #68

R2: Liga Dekmeijere(LAT)/Tamarine Tanasugarn(THA) def. (10)Raquel Kops-Jones (USA)/Abigail Spears (USA) 64 64
R3: Liga Dekmeijere(LAT)/Tamarine Tanasugarn(THA) vs. (5)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)/Lucie Hradecka (CZE)

congrats tammy for the upset. now get another one in R3. but now it's a really tough one. do your best. btw, best doubles result for tammy in her whole career so far in roland garros. congrats for that!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM   #69

R3: (5) Hlavackova/Hradecka (CZE/CZE) d. Dekmeijere/Tanasugarn (LAT/THA) 62 64

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM   #70
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

GRASS is coming! Shame the season's not longer.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #71
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the grass season Tammy

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:42 PM   #72

she withdrew from the 75k in nottingham

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #73

Birmingham R1:

Tanasugarn vs. qualifier

great draw tammy. get some wins this time!

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #74

R1: Tanasugarn/Dushevina vs. Daniilidou/Krajicek

gl tammy!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #75
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Tammy

finally back on grass

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote