Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #46
Tunk

Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

Watch LIVE at
http://www.q-oop.com/sktv.php
Tunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #47
Tunk

Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all

Tamarine Tanasugarn Defeat Galina Voskoboeva 6-3, 4-2 [30-15] Galina Retire

1st win WTA match for Tammy This year!!!!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #48
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

these wins are never nice, but Tammyx can need it!!

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #49
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

good for tammy, bad for galina. now take that opportunity and keep winning tammy. R2 now against (Q) Chang Kai-Chen. she beat daniilidou. tough one. go tammy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #50

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) d. (Q) Chang Kai-Chen (TPE) 76(7) 63

R1: (2) Daniilidou/Tanasugarn (GRE/THA) d. Doi/Zhou (JPN/CHN) 63 62

after leading 5-2 in the first set, it got close in the end, but tammy could regroup and win in two sets....gl in the next rounds!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #51

now gl in the qf against kirilenko! definitely a winnable match!

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #52
Tunk

Great result from Tammy, Hope she can play her best to get a point to Olympic.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #53

QF: (2) Daniilidou/Tanasugarn def. Akita/Rottmann 62 60

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #54
Tunk

Tammy in Hot form....
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #55

QF: (4) Maria Kirilenko (RUS) d. Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) 76(2) 61

good luck in doubles now!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #56

SF: (4) H.Chan/Y.Chan (TPE/TPE) d. (2) Daniilidou/Tanasugarn (GRE/THA) w/o (Tanasugarn: dizziness)

get better soon, tammy!

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #57
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to Tammy? She was dued in KL and Indian Wells and the 100K challenger and she was no show in all 3!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #58

guess she's still sick. she had some stomach problems or something as far as i remember...

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 1st, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #59
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Any news of Tammy?? She hasn't played since Pattaya Open, I was at the match where she wasn't well....she was suffering from dizziness and just didn't feel right, training/doctor was called and they checked her blood pressure etc... About a day later I went down with the same virus too, so I know how bad she must have been feeling... (Took me 4 courses of antibiotics to clear mine and it's still not fully gone) Just wondered if anyone had heard anything?

Hope Tammy will be back on the Tour again soon
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...Eastbourne 2014
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:35 PM   #60

she's finally back. playing the 50k swing in japan.

50 Gifu R1:

(2) Tanasugarn vs. (Q) Zhou
Aoyama/Namigata def. (2) Tanasugarn/Lertecheewakarn 63 62

better luck in singles tammy! get back on the winning track now!